Lays fries n gravy Reviews
#562 in Snacks

July 11, 2019

Beefy and Oniony!

OMG!! I only stumbled across these today, by oh my am I glad. It's no surprise that England has the best variety of chips in terms of flavour, value etc. As i'm an expat living in Edmonton, I crave the stuff I could get at a drop of a hat. These chips, taste like Walkers (owned by Lays) Beef and Onion crisps, they have the same brown colour packaging and PLEASE MAKE THESE FOR A FAMILY SHARE BAG!!

March 30, 2018

Addicted to these

These chips taste great. Alot of chips don't taste as they are named but these are bang on. The size and quantity in the small bags are just enough to feed the craving. I wish they had them all the time.

May 15, 2016

Lays is my favorite as far as potato chips go. I love the texture and the flavors are so amazing. Quality each and every time. These were a really neat flavor, a little strong for me, but the kids love them. We will purchase again.