3.1/5
#488 in Snacks

Amazing - 0

November 20, 2018

YUM

These chips are way better than the deep fried ones you can tell a major difference in the texture of the chips. I enjoy these all the time even though they're alittle costly for a bag. such a light snack

2.2/5

February 27, 2018

Not the greatest, not the worst

I tried these chips for the first time and they were tolerable. The first few I snacked on were alright - nothing exciting - but after a few more the taste became very bland to me. They do not have much of an appeal to me anymore, but they are not the worst chips I have ever eaten. I'll be sticking to regular Lays chips...even if they aren't as "healthy."

Worth a try, but not my cup of tea!!

November 08, 2017

Pricey but worth it

I've been a fan of Lays chips for quite some time. I've always found that the regular ones are so greasy and they always upset my stomach. When Lays introduced the Baked versions of the chips I was so excited! They're a bit pricey, and as with most snack foods they have no nutritional value, but they are delicious. I don't buy them often due to the price ($3.67/bag) but when I do, I savour them.

If you're looking for a chip that's not soggy with grease these are a perfect treat option!