Lays Potato Chips Sour Cream And Onion Reviews
#537 in Snacks

December 15, 2017

My fave

Mmm we absolutely love these chips on outlet house. Such a bold delicious flavor, it is always our go to snack. All 4 of us agree it is our fave. Definite buy

3.2/5

September 13, 2017

Yummy taste

When I first tried these chips I was wondering if I would like them. They were a bit different than the usual flavor of chip we eat. Now I am hooked on the taste and have them often.

March 14, 2017

I love lays potato chips sour cream and onion, the taste of the onion gives it a sweet and salty taste. the price is Worth every bite i will definitely buy this again

February 26, 2016

These chips are delicious and a must try! They can be found at most convience stores or groceries. They are very tasty and usually go on sale for 2 bags for $5-$6 dollars.

January 29, 2016

I love potato chips and have them every weekend. I buy these ones often, mostly the sour cream, but I get other ones also.You can't go wrong with these, a good choice for taste.