4.1/5
Lay's Salt and Vinegar Chips Reviews

October 25, 2020

My guilty pleasure.

These are my favourite flavor of chips and no other brand of salt & vinegar can compare. They are salty and savory and I can never help myself from finishing the whole bag.

October 15, 2020

Great Snack

I have always loved Salt and Vinegar chips and preferred the hearty nature of ridged chips. The Lays Wavy Salt and Vinegar are the perfect combination of these two loves. While chips are not the healthiest option they will always be one of my top options!

February 01, 2020

Tastes way better than the plain lay chip

I would buy this again. The chips are the wavy thick kind from lay, but with the salt and vinegar seasoning. They’re always a hit at our parties and a favourite at our house.

July 25, 2019

Yum

I love these chips. Salt and vinager chips have a tendency to be very strong flavoured, I can only eat so many before my tongue is on fire.
    The wavy chips are so much better. Less intense then the regular salt and vinager , which is a real hit or miss for flavour intensity.

April 30, 2018

Love these!

These chips are great! Great taste and great texture, just the right amount of crunch to them. I wish that they came in a party sized bag so I don't have to buy so often.

March 07, 2018

Lay's rippled salt and vinegar

Lay's rippled salt and vinegar chips are fantastic! They are quite strong and I actually prefer chips that are quite strong. these certainly fit the bill very Tangy very good the best salt vinegar chips around

January 04, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Lays for days!

I love anything that is lays chips and am always willing to try the new kinds they come out with but my all time go to has to be the lays salt and vinegar! They are the kind of flavour chips that you just never get tired of or sick of eating!

September 16, 2017

So addicting

Cant. Stop. Eating. These!!! Wavy salt and vinegar blow the regular kind out of the water. I don't know why but they are so good! When I buy them I eat the whole bag. They seem so much more flavourful and crunchy. I'm obsessed. Must try! Highly recommend

May 22, 2017

I prefer kettle cooked chips like mrs.vickies but lays will always be a classic ! One of my favorite things about these chips is that there always on sale at my corner store for 2 for 6$ so me and the bf get to pick out which flavours we want and I always go with salt and vinegar!

May 22, 2017

I love lays! their salt and vinegar potato chips are so delicious and you get alot of chips for what you pay for. The taste is amazzzinngg the value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic 100 percent recommended