Le Petit Marseillais White Peach & Nectarine Extra Gentle Shower Gel Reviews

Le Petit Marseillais® White Peach & Nectarine Shower Gel gently cleans your skin. Its light and easy to rinse foam releases a delicious and fruity fragrance. Skin is left feeling soft, moisturized and refreshed.

Le gel douche Le Petit Marseillais® à la pêche blanche et la nectarine nettoie la peau en douceur. Sa mousse légère et facile à rincer libère un parfum délicieusement fruité et gourmand. Il laisse sur la peau une sensation de douceur, d'hydratation et de fraîcheur.

For more information, visit LePetitMarseillais.ca

Smells wonderful!

I love the white peach scent! Very refreshing and invigorating! I will definitely purchase again.

Thank you for sending me the trial! Love getting free things!

Delicious fresh hydrating softness

It's becoming my favourite, love the scent and how it makes my skin feel so nice, fresh and soft, and hydrated (which is great since I used to have dry skin often)

Beautiful smelling shower gel

Ohhh how I love this smell. It is very nicely put together and leaves a very light scent on your skin. It rinses off very well and doesn't feel like residue was left on your skin. I would get more of this and use it for sure.

10/10 would buy again

I got this free as part of the Product Review Club, and it's the second scent I've tried from Le Petit Marseillais. I also received the orange blossom scent as part of my Premium subscription. This peach and nectarine smells amazing- even better than the orange. The shower gel foams up very well, washes off cleanly and doesn't leave a residue on my skin. It also seems to moisturize my ashy knees and legs. I'm going to buy this after I run out.

June 22, 2017

The smell alone is worth the money

The moment I opened the box, I could smell the amazing peach and nectarine scent, and I was already in heaven. It's the perfect hint of scent. Not overwhelming or overpowering.
    It also lathers up beautifully, which is important to me in a body wash, and it made my skin feel smooth and clean. So glad I got to try it. I #gotitfree to try and give my unbiased opinion.

Nice and gentle

This is a nice gentle cleanser that smells really nice. My toddler love the smell too and it is gentle on his skin also. This is a good shower gel for the whole family.#gotitfree

This smells so good!

I really loved the scent of Le Petit Marseillais White Peach & Nectarine Extra Gentle Shower Gel. It cleans very well but comes in a gel while I prefer a shower cream. So for that matter I went out and bought the orange flower creme scented one. Le pPetit Marseillais shower gels and shower creams are affordable, has a nice lather and they smell delicious! I #gotitfree from chick advisor , thanks !

June 22, 2017

I would recommend this product it feels great and smells really good, the better it smells the better I like it . I will buy this product again and tell my friends and family

June 22, 2017

This smelt amazing and so refreshing!

Like the headline says... it smells amazing and is so refreshing to use. #gotitfree
    I used it everytime and even use it in my warm baths and it's so relaxing. It lathers just right and cleans and makes you smell great.
    Highly recommend. Thank you very much!

Rejuvenating

The smell is just wonderful! It's so gentle and smooth on the skin! Leaves me feeling fresh and moisturized. It is a great product and I do recommended trying it! However I think it is a little too costly. But I will definitely buy it when on sale!! Thank you Chick Advisor, for the opportunity to test this product!