Lenovo laptop Reviews

Good - 0

September 10, 2019
    Michigan, United States

Best Laptop Ever!

This hands down is the best laptop I have ever owned super fast and super affordable I really love it I have the ideapad 145 and I would highly recommend if your searching for one to get this brand they are great!

July 24, 2019

great laptop

I needed a laptop fast I seen this one at a great price ,ordered it online was here 3 days later, love it, no problems and very easy to use and understand.
    I recommend this laptop.

July 14, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Excellent product

This is such an excellent product, really reasonable and just perfect for surfing the web, sending emails and general usage. I got it during a sale and it was under £150 which is fantastic value.

March 28, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Great Technology for the Office

I absolutely love this laptop. My job issued these for the remote workers and it has not let me down. This laptop is dependable enough for me to purchase one myself in the near future.

September 23, 2018
    Maine, United States

Hands down best laptop ever!

This is truly hands down, the best laptop I've ever had. I have bought the pretty pink expensive Sony Vaio and it quit working not even a year after purchase. I then actually bought my Lenovo secondhand from a big business and I've had it for over 5 years, I'm into gaming and that requires a tough hard drive. This is still running and running good. I would recommend to anyone, especially gamers!