Liberte Mediterranee Yogurt Reviews
#13 in Yogurt

Manufactured in the purest Mediterranean tradition, this opulent line of yogurts, exclusive to Liberté, is especially popular with gourmets and gourmands. The fruit is at the bottom, and every gourmand has their own way of doling out the flavour. Méditerranée yogurt is eaten as is, but you can also add fruit to it and use it in cooking. It’s a great favourite among chefs. Méditerranée yogurt is made from milk and cream. And its cream content may create a healthy dependency. With a texture that’s the richest and creamiest on the market, this is yogurt at its finest. Probiotic like most of our yogurts, this one is exceptionally creamy and has 7 to 10% fat. It contains neither gelatine, nor sugar substitutes.

February 27, 2019

Yummy!

I don't often enjoy yogurt, but this brand is awesome!! I have tried a few kinds now and loved them all. I enjoy their unique flavours and love the Mediterranean style!

February 23, 2019

Perfect Keto Yogurt

If you're on a Keto lifestyle like me, this yogurt is perfect! The plain has no added sugar, low carbs and is high in fat (10% m.f.), moderate protein but high in flavour. I use it as a topping, dip, in smoothies, and base for many other recipes, especially with curries. I despise the taste of Greek yogurt, tastes like cheese to me so Liberte Mediterranean is ideal for me. So creamy, like silk! I highly recommend it!

Great rich taste

Liberte Mediterranean yogurt! I am addicted to the vanilla it is absolutely delicious rich taste!! I really thout is was unbelievable! The only down side is it is more fattening the my other yogurt but was great

Good tasting yogurt.

I have bought this yogurt before and will buy it again. It provides the consumer with a great combination of yogurt and fruit flavour. Definitely a must try for any yogurt eater.

Best Yogurt Ever Made

I have got to put it out there that Greek Liberte Mediterraniean Yogurt is the absolutely BEST yogurt that I have ever tried. This is the Thickest, Creamiest, Realest fruit yogurt, THE BEST, recommended to you, your children, your parents, your best friends, you will not be disappointed

April 01, 2018

So creamy and tasty

Love this yogurt. I am more of a yogurt drinker than eater but they came out with a lavender flavor so I was tempted and it was amazing. Sadly this was a limited time flavor and I hope it comes back. I have since tried the rest and love the coconut and black cherry. I put my PC chocolate granola on top and its a great combo. The one funny thing is that I love lemon and for some reason the lemon flavor of this yogurt was so intense I could not finish it. Also the price is reasonable.

January 19, 2018

The best full fat plain yogurt

I eat this yougurt every morning. Not only is it full fat( low carb) its creamy and very filling. I add fruit and nuts to it every morning for breakfast.

October 14, 2017

tastes like dessert

i looooove liberte mediterranee yogurts. they have lots of different flavours to choose from (my favourites are lemon and blackberry). they are so rich and decadent that they taste like dessert.

1.7/5

August 17, 2017

Marketing adds persuaded me to try it but it's bland!

It looked so good on TV, I just had to try it. It was very disappointing. The yogurt is so bland, I like yogurt but couldn't eat this without it being covered with the fruit, which was also disappointing. No taste, no flavor, wont be buying it again but good marketing TV advert, made it look like it would be a tasty foodie experience but NOT.!
    I would pay extra for good tasting food but I wouldn't buy this again for any price. Acutually, if I got it for free I wouldn't take it.

August 11, 2017

It is the most delicious treat ever.

I absolutely LOVE the Lemon , but can no longer find it in London Ontario. I just finished my last one and have scoured the west end of this city. I even care, led the company and its not discontinued. Can anyone help. This has the most scrumptious taste and thick creamy mouth feel. Someone help!