Good

Life at Home (R) Bloom Spa Towels Reviews

1 review
Ranked #54 out of 64 in Bedding, Towels, & Linen

March 09, 2015

I looked everywhere for a set of bathroom towels; I was a bit picky about color, pattern, quality, and price. After many many months, I found the Bloom Spa (Life at Home) towels at Real Canadian Superstore. The shelf ad promises that they get fluffier when washed. They were certainly felt fluffy before. The price was reasonable - their mid-range apparently (hotel is slightly higher priced I think) - cheaper than other department stores. I bought a set and washed them on gentle before first use (as instructed) and they were indeed fluffier! I love them! They are generously sized so you defintely feel cozy when you wrap around in them or even use the face or hand towel. I bought a few more sets so I could do a load of the same color and type together. They stay fluffy, and they do absorb well. I bought for my parents too just because it's an "experience" not just a towel... maybe I'm exaggerating a bit but... they're great. I am waiting for a sale to buy some lighter color.

Compliments Egg Rolls 680gr