Life Brand Epsom Salts Reviews

April 26, 2015

Epsom Salts is miracle stuff....it helps with so many ailments. Soar muscles, burns, tension etc. Inexpensive & does wonders for everyone. Safe for children too. Easy to use as well.

April 22, 2015

I love to have a long bath with Epson salt it help relieve my lower body pain after a long day. It also help me to get a good night's sleep.

April 16, 2015

Helps take pain away, makes so you feel relaxed and it soothes you. I put Epsom salts in every bath!

April 08, 2015

I love epsom salt. i use it to soak my tired ache feet and it works wonders for me. i also use it in my bath sometimes when i feel very tired and it helps me to relax. i always have some at my home.

April 05, 2015

I love Epsom Salts. I buy this big box at the grocery store. There are so many uses for this product. If I've fell and get bruised real bad, I soak a washcloth in warm epsom salt water and apply it to my bruised skin. It helps the bruises heal. Also, it's a great natural muscle relaxer if you pour it under warm water in the tub.