LifeSavers Mints Wint O Green Reviews
#338 in Miscellaneous

Good - 0

October 11, 2018

Minty fresh

I keep these tasty mints on hand in my desk drawer at work and share them with my colleagues all the time. The flavor is great and not too minty or strong, as some mints tend to hurt my tongue after eating them for a while but these don't. They are affordable, taste great and have a long shelf life which makes them a great snack anywhere and everywhere.

April 04, 2018

Keep them on hand in my car

I have a steady stash of these in my glove box and have these rather than gum. The Wintogreen flavour is my favourite (better than peppermint). Some are stronger than others, and some have a harder texture than others too which I find a bit odd. These are the mints that I see people get excited about when restaurants have them.

March 03, 2016

Love these, and have for a long time. The taste is very strong, which in my opinion is part of the experience. They really do freshen your whole mouth. My BF and I like to keep a bag in the car.

March 03, 2016

These are great, you can always find them in the candy dish at my parents house. So I load up when I go there. And they even have a cool party trick. When showing them fast in the dark they will make a spark in your mouth!

March 03, 2016

I love these LifeSaver mints.
    They are quite strong so they leave the mouth feeling fresher longer.
    I prefer both flavors of the LifeSaver mints over other brands for that reason alone.
    Also, the taste like candy! A little addicting. Yup, I'm addicted. I buy a couple bags
    at a time.

July 20, 2015

These are pretty good mints. The flavour is strong and lasting which I really like. the shape also makes them dissolve a little quicker which I also like. Individual packaging is handy.

June 10, 2015

Individually wrapped, great for the purse, and that awesome minty flavor!

May 15, 2015

These mints remind me of my mom - she always has them in her house or in her purse. I don't like that they are individually wrapped because that's a nuisance and a waste but they taste so minty and fresh.

April 01, 2015

I love these mints they are huge and don't leave a weird taste in your mouth like other mints.

April 01, 2015

Always keep some of these in my purse and in my bedroom. Really nice to suck on while doing homework or makeup.