1 review
Prestige Item
Liftactiv Eyes Supreme Reviews

Good - 0

September 04, 2019

An espresso for your eyes

I have been using this product for just over a week and I love it. I have previously never used an eye cream before so this was my first experience with such a product and it was such a good one. This is an incredible product, I used it both in the morning and the evening depending on how my day had been, if I had been working all day at the computer and still had some work to do I found the cream with its hit of caffiene really perked up my eyes and refreshed them, sort of like an espresso for your eyes.

Again, I'm unsure if there was much of a visual difference but my eyes physically felt like they had received a boost whenever I used the cream. I definitely recommend this product and will be adding it to my routine (when you spend long days at the computer every little bit that helps your eyes is welcome!)