Lindt Chocolates Reviews
#16 in Chocolate

December 19, 2016

MMMMmmm!! I decided to review Lindt chocolates now during the holiday season as it has become my go-to chocolate for baking and gift-giving. I'm always so impressed by the quality of the chocolates, the variety, and the taste. I've labelled myself as a chocolate connoisseur ;) and I feel that after having tried probably hundreds (maybe thousands) of chocolates in my lifetime, I really feel that this brand has a commitment to quality and consistently gives customers an excellent experience. I would recommend trying to use their products in baking as the quality of chocolate really makes a huge difference in the end product!

November 30, 2016

The best truffle money can buy. Milk chocolate ones are great, I like the dark a little bit better. So rich, smooth and creamy in the center. Very good for a treat or a gift around the holidays.

November 30, 2016

A little taste of heaven. Can be quite sickening if you eat too many, but one or two and they are absolutely perfect. Make a great xmas gift, especially if you have a Lindt outlet nearby for a good sale!

November 30, 2016

Probably my family's favorite brand of chocolate.
    My husband asked for only two things for Christmas this year and Lindt chocolate was one of them. So decadent and creamy. It's the kind of chocolate you buy and hide so no one else can eat it. I am looking forward to trying all of the new flavors that recently came out. Love how they have such a good variety.

November 29, 2016

These are always a go to a christmas time . They are so good nice and creamy and melt in your mouth. You can never eat just one. You can get these right now at swiss chalet with a chicken dinner

November 29, 2016

Lindor, irresistibly smooth, an assortment of 4 different chocolates with smooth centres, plenty to share. The most velvety chocolate, will take care of that craving....

October 28, 2016

I hope I am not being to crude, but these little gems at an orgasm in your mouth. The chocolate is such good quality and it is so good. You have to pop the whole thing in your mouth. It is really an amazing to try these. The combo of chocolate and the soft succulent middle is enough to induce major euphoria. It is so fattening yet so good. So once in a while it is okay to insulge.

October 28, 2016

J'adore les chocolat Lindt et surtout ceux-ci. Bon goût et très crémeux dans la bouche. Centre tendre délicieux et très chocolaté. Bel emballage en plus.

October 28, 2016

I love Lindt Chocolates because it's very soft, not too sweet and appetizing. It's our all-time favorite gift and as a give-aways to friends and family!!!

October 04, 2016

melts in your mouth. the outter coating is hard then you have a nice sweet more liquid filling inside. the regular flavour is great. simple milk chocolate. I usually am ok to eat just one.