Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Bar Reviews
#20 in Chocolate

Exquisitely creamy chocolate and artistic mastery combine to create our Lindor Truffle Chocolate bar with an irresistibly smooth center.

July 16, 2018

Wonderful taste

I really enjoy the combination of glavours not just the regular milk chocolate, but exotic flavours it is really a delight

I enjoy the price combinations and prices available in their stores

April 06, 2018

Great product

I love this chocolate tastes amazing. It satified my sweeth-tooth craving i love chocolate and this one is perfect. I have bought several since I tried it the first time. I totally recommended it. 😉

March 07, 2018

best ever :))))

oh my gosh ..i just love this chocolate so creamy and tasty yummy ...Best chocolate ever ....all my family know i just love it ..so creamy melt in your mouth ..worth every penny

March 07, 2018

Smooth, creamy and readily available

This is a great chocolate bar if you like milk chocolate. Lindt is one of my favourite mainstream chocolate brands. It goes on sale regularly and this one is smooth, creamy and very satisfying. Love it!

January 05, 2018

lindt chocolates

The chocolate that melt in your mouth. It is so smooth and not as sweet as the other chocolates. I buy this every christmas as a gift for my co-workers.

December 05, 2017

Creamy chocolate

I did not use to be a fan of Lindor chocolate, except recently I am starting to like it more. This chocolate bar is rich, creamy and smooth. It tastes like one of the Lindor milk chocolate truffles in a chocolate bar. The chocolate is high quality and more velvety than traditional chocolate bars you find. The chocolate literally melts as you eat it. If you do not like very creamy and rich chocolate this might not be for you. It has a nice sweetness to it. I would not buy it for myself but if I got it as a gift I would have it. It can be expensive because of the brand name.

December 03, 2017

Smooth velvety chocolate.

If you like Lindt Lindor Milk chocolate truffles you will definitely love this sweet treat. It's exactly the same but In chocolate bar form. The exact same same smooth, velvety milk chocolate taste with the creamier milk chocolate center. I think Lindt Lindor chocolate is quality at an affordable price.

October 19, 2017

So satisfying

This chocolate bar is made of high quality chocolate and has such a smooth texture. It is rich but melts in your mouth. It is great for sharing because of the individual pieces. Or great to have to yourself.
    Definitely a quality chocolate bar.

September 02, 2017

creamy and delicious

I love the creaminess of the Lindt Lindor Milk chocolate bar. Tastes like the truffles but in a bar form. Will continue to buy, tastes great with a nice cup of coffee.

August 12, 2017

Everything LINDT is fantastic!

Everything LINDT makes is fantastic! Every milk chocolate is soft and silky. The dark chocolate is rich and deep. Orange chocolate is my favourite - yummy.