Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Bar Reviews
#20 in Chocolate

Exquisitely creamy chocolate and artistic mastery combine to create our Lindor Truffle Chocolate bar with an irresistibly smooth center.

October 19, 2017

So satisfying

This chocolate bar is made of high quality chocolate and has such a smooth texture. It is rich but melts in your mouth. It is great for sharing because of the individual pieces. Or great to have to yourself.
    Definitely a quality chocolate bar.

September 02, 2017

creamy and delicious

I love the creaminess of the Lindt Lindor Milk chocolate bar. Tastes like the truffles but in a bar form. Will continue to buy, tastes great with a nice cup of coffee.

August 12, 2017

Everything LINDT is fantastic!

Everything LINDT makes is fantastic! Every milk chocolate is soft and silky. The dark chocolate is rich and deep. Orange chocolate is my favourite - yummy.

June 12, 2017

These are the best!

These milk chocolate bars from Lindor are absolutley to die for! They are definitley one of my all time favorite variations of chocolate ever! They are so rich and creamy and smooth as silk.

June 12, 2017

Creamy!

My absolute favourite milk chocolate. Very smooth and creamy. Tastes like expensive chocolate without the price tag. One of the only chocolates I will give to my kids at Easter.

June 11, 2017

This is what a traditional, delicious and exquisite chocolate bar should taste like. You can never go wrong with Lindt and this is no exception. This is my treat after a long day of work!

June 11, 2017

Lindt Lindor is my favourite chocolate to eat smores with while camping because it is so rich & creamy! It's nice because the taste only makes you have one or two smores because of how rich it tastes. Nothing like unvolunteery moderation!

June 11, 2017

The lindor milk chocolate bar has an unique taste, it is silky and full of flavour, I would recommend to everyone who loves chocolate.
    I often use it also to prepare ganache for my homemade cake, it tastes lovely!

April 04, 2017

I just bought this milk chocolate bar last week. I made a black forest birthday cake. I only use good chocolate for this recipe I have. I wish it came already shredded .. But I do enjoy the grating process I get to eat the left over chunks
    Lindt is rich and so creamy I love this brand for its price its quality and flavor. .

February 24, 2017

Milky smooth chocolatety, not to sweet and taste amazing, I love Lindt Lindor Milk Chocolate Bar , I'm a chocolate junky and this hits the spot everytime