Prestige Item
Lip Glowy Balm - Berry by Laneige Reviews

January 09, 2021

This lip balm is a game changer ladies. Seriously the best thing for my lips this winter. I haven’t had one crack or sore lol yet and to boot my husband is loving the softness. :)

January 09, 2021

Love this for on the go

I love how this product makes your lips look and feel. While it is not as intensely moisturizing as the lip mask, it’s much more convenient to take on the go. It also gives the lip a beautiful lip gloss finish and feels hydrating. Love the different smells as well. Right now I have Grapefruit and it’s amazing, always lives in my purse.

2.3/5

December 15, 2020

A bit overhyped.

I picked up 3 of the lip balms from Sephora about 3 months ago, thought I would try them out since EVERYONE was hyping them up saying try it try it you'll love it.. and it was meh to me. it does give a nice glowy sheen to your lips but its not at all moisturizing. My lips at the moment are so cracked and brittle due to the weather change here in Toronto but its just not working for me:(. It lasts a good 20 min then I have to reapply. I love the scent though but I wouldn't repurchase.. at least not at full price. I have the scents berry, gummy bear and pear.

August 26, 2020

New found love

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I didn’t find the smell too much nor the product too sticky. Perfectly balanced and loved how smoothed my lips were after using this. Highly recommend!

August 26, 2020

This is my go-to lip balm

I love everything about this lip balm (I have the berry) the texture is silky and not thick or heavy. It smells divine and it last for a long time. I definitely recommend this lip balm to all my friends

June 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Good lip balm

I got the value pack with three different balms. They all smells delicious! They stay on for a decent amount of time, and look super skinny and cute. Only thing is sometimes if doesn’t feel that its hydrating but overall i like it!

June 18, 2020

Perfect moisturing, non-stick lip gloss

I mean, it's really a glorified lipgloss, it's super shiny.
    But it's also very moisturizing, and I LOVE the applicator.
    Not as moisturizing as the lip mask, but way more convenient for on-the-go use.

April 25, 2020

TRÈS BIEN!! je le recommande!

ce produit pour les lèvres est peut-être un peu chère juste pour avoir des lèvre brillante mais je le recommande vraiment!! comparer a d'autre marque de glosse celui la est vraiment bien et hydrantes tes lèvres en même temps! il sent bon aussi mais surtout il est d'une très bonne qualités et dure longtemps!

March 15, 2020

Amazing!

I’ve been loving this lip balm/gloss. It’s amazing for daily use while I use the lip mask at night! My lips always feel so nice and soft, and the gloss looks great even when my makeup is done. Definitely recommend this to anyone.

February 03, 2020

I've Been Converted

As an avid user of lip balms (hoarder is probably a better word) I am pretty picky when it comes to choosing a balm for myself and I vehemently stay away from lip glosses as I find them to be far too sticky and my hair always finds a way of getting stuck in it.
    I was a little apprehensive about this product at first since it claimed to be a balm/gloss hybrid but I've been such a fan of Laneige's lip sleeping mask so I knew it had to be good! This balm is not sticky at all but still has that thick consistency of a gloss that really helps deliver a good amount of moisture to my lips throughout the day. The Berry scent is also amazing I really want to try all of them now. I also love how it gives a really pretty natural pink tint to my lips which is a major bonus in my book. Overall, I am very happy with this product and would definitely recommend it to my fellow lip balm connoisseurs