• Lipidol Cleansing Body Oil
Good

Lipidol Cleansing Body Oil Reviews

Ranked #223 out of 639 in Body Wash

April 18, 2017

I started using Lipidol product a few years ago and finally picked up the body cleanser. I have quite dry skin and this stuff is a blessing in the winter. It soothes my dry, flaky skin and still makes me feel clean. There is a subtle lather and I think it smells like green wine gums.

March 09, 2016

I have never used a cleansing BODY oil and I needed that green to complete my little Lipidol collection! The Cleansing Body Oil is soybean oil-based and lightly fragranced with lime essential oil which I love! Unlike the Cleansing Face Oil, the body oil needs to be applied to WET skin where it too starts to form a thick white cream. Not as thick as a soapy lather, but it was enough to make me feel like I was clean. I needed about 2-3 drops/limb so I did feel like I was using more than if I were to use a shower gel or bar soap, but what the body oil did do well was not to strip my skin of moisture. I found that I wasn't itching (literally) for the moisturizer right out of the shower like I normally am.