Lipton Mint Green Tea Reviews
#23 in Tea

Lipton® Mint Green Tea. Try it iced! brew for 2 minutes.

February 14, 2018

La senteur est fabuleuse

Grâce à # FamilyRated et #ChickAdvisor j'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le Thé Vert à la menthe de Lipton. Personnellement, superbe odeur avant et après l'avoir mis dans l'eau chaude. Je n'ai par contre pas accrocher au goût de la menthe. Je n'ai pas vraiment aimer. J'ai demander à une amie fanatique du thé à la menthe et elle a beaucoup aimée.
    Si vous aimer le goût de la menthe très prononcé, ce produit est pour vous. Je le recommande tout de même !

February 13, 2018

Minty goodness

Many mint green teas that I have tried were over powered by the mint flavour. This was perfect! Has a nice green tea taste with a kick of mint, perfectly balanced and never over powered the green tea even though on one occasion I left it steeping for too long (over 10 mins)! I will definitly be buying more Lipton teas after this wonderful experience. I received this complimentary from Family Rated for reviewing purposes.

Tastes like mint tea!

I've always been a fan of Lipton green teas. The mint green tea tasted just like plain mint tea but slightly more bitter. I don't typically drink mint tea in the morning because it doesn't have enough caffeine but with this mint green tea fusion/flavour, I would have no problem choosing it over coffee. It's refreshing, and I really like the green tea in it adding caffeine and other health benefits. My husband who loves mint tea also approves! He said it definitely has that mint tea punch. I received this product free for testing purposes. #gotifree

February 12, 2018

Great green tea with minty flavors!

I received the product for free as part of the family rated review club. I love green tea and always have a glass in the morning. I usually just have it with no flavoring but the mint was actually quite refreshing and I especially liked it cold. Super easy to use and steeps quick even with cold water. Great value as well!

2.0/5

February 12, 2018

Not a very strong flavour

My daughter and I tried this tea and it smelt amazing, but in an 8oz size coffee mug the tea steeped for over 5 minutes and the flavour was not very strong at all. It was okay but nothing special

February 12, 2018

So refreshing, definitely will buy this!

I absolutely love tea in general, the Lipton Mint Green Tea was fantastic. It is very refreshing tasting and smooth. The price is great too making it very affordable to keep as a staple in your home! #LoveLiptonTea #gotitfree

February 12, 2018

Love Lipton Green Mint Tea!

I was chosen to try LIPTON MINT GREEN TEA for free from Family Rated in exchange for my honest opinion and as a regular tea drinker, I was so excited! Mint tea is one of my favourite flavours and Lipton is a brand that I not only trust, but a brand that I love as well. For me, I can tell when a tea is going to taste great by the amount of aroma it gives off - this stuff was incredibly aromatic and filled my kitchen with minty goodness upon opening the box. Yum!

The mint flavor comes from a mix of peppermint and spearmint leaves for an extra kick of mint flavour. I don't think I have ever had a tea that contained a mixture of mint leaves, but it absolutely took the flavour over the edge. The only other ingredient in the tea is green tea... yup, 3 ingredients and that's it! No artificial colors or flavours, just a delicious blend of mint leaves and tea. The best part? The green tea comes from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms which means that you're also saving the rainforest and helping our Earth when you choose a glass of Lipton!

The tea was extremely easy to make and the string for the tea bag was nice and long so I did not have to worry about it falling into my hot cup of water. It only takes 2 minutes to steep a delicious brew and I would honestly wait 20 if it tastes this good! The flavour is incredible and it goes down so smooth. No sugar, cream or milk needed. Seeing as how it contains a little bit of caffeine this is a great coffee substitute for an afternoon pick me up! The box also has detailed directions on how you can make this an Iced tea and I cannot wait to try that in the summer time. I found this in my local Walmart for $3.99 - seriously a steal of a deal. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a delicious green/mint tea. Lipton, once again, did not disappoint!

Refreshing Mint Green Tea

I had the opportunity to try the Lipton Mint Green Tea. This was my first time trying a Lipton tea. Overall the tea had a refreshing spearmint flavour which I enjoyed. The tea packets seemed to be smaller then other teas I've had before. I'd recommend getting this tea on sale as the regular price is a bit 'steep' in my opinion.

February 10, 2018

A green tea addict's go-to!

As an avid green tea drinker, I am alway hesitant when it comes to trying "flavoured" teas. With this Mint Green Tea however, the flavours are natural (no duh! especially when the packaging says 100% natural) and the mint provides a little kick of freshness! I would definitely recommend this tea to those who are into the true tastes of the leaves and for the cold wintery days!

Updated On: February 10, 2018

#gotitfree

February 10, 2018

Minty Fresh!

I received Lipton Mint Green Tea for free from the Family Rated review club. My family and I love drinking green tea. We have a big assortment of teas in our pantry but nothing like this one. We had tried the flavor mint and green tea separately and never combined together. This tea taste very refreshing especially after eating a meal. Also, great way to relax after a long day of work. I love the ingredients and that is all 100% natural. I definitely recommend this tea to those who love minty green tea! #gift