Lipton Peach Mango Herbal Tea Reviews
#17 in Tea

Lipton® Peach Mango Herbal Tea is a naturally caffeine-free herbal tea. Try it iced! Brew for 4 minutes

3.2/5

February 13, 2018

I want to want to like it

This flavour smells so overbearingly artificial it almost gives me a headache. Although the taste doesn't taste as strong/artificial I can't get passed the nauseating smell. Even though I love peaches and mangos I just couldn't get on board with this flavour.

Sunshine in a cup !

I had the pleasure of receiving @Lipton Peach Mango Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal tea thanks to @familyrated and the #familyratedclub #gotitfree. I love tea, and I love trying different flavours! If someone asks me what my favourite kind of tea is, I struggle to answer. I enjoy all different kinds. It just depends on my mood. This tea is a refreshing tea, served hot, or iced. I can't wait for summer time, so I can enjoy a sweet glass of this tea on ice! It is going to be great, I just know it. This time, during the cold longs days of winter, I enjoyed it hot, steeped to perfection. In four short minutes, I can enjoy a steaming hot cup of peach mango tea, to chase all my worries away. The aroma and flavour is so joyful. When I need an afternoon pick-me-up, this is a great choice! (but, it is good morning, or night, too, since it is caffeine free). The ingredient list is so interesting, listing rosehips, chamomile & hibiscus flowers, orange leaves, licorice root, sweet blackberry leaves, lemongrass and roasted chicory root! (hmmm, where does the peach mango come from?!) Very enjoyable nonetheless. If your are looking to try something new, this tea is affordable, convenient, and delicious! Steep a cup today and savour summer in a mug :D #loveliptontea

Awesome Tea

I revived these teas from family rated. This was my first time trying Lipton teas. I’ve always been a fan of herbal teas and these are simply delicious! Thank you family rated and Lipton for showing me how good these tea flavours are!!

Updated On: March 07, 2018

I received these teas from family rated to review. This was my first time trying Lipton teas. I’ve always been a fan of herbal teas and these are simply delicious cannot wait for summer to try this tea as a iced tea. I think it will be simply divine. such a soft, sweet, fruity flavor! Thank you family rated and Lipton for showing me how good these tea flavours are!!

Delicious!

I got this tea as a free sample, but I'll definitely be buying more in the near future! First of all, when I opened the package, the smell was incredible. Peach and mango are two of my favourite flavours, so I'm not surprised I loved this tea! It's super refreshing as an iced tea!

February 12, 2018

This is a nice little tea option!

This is a nice little tea option! (Vs the expensive "David's tea" options) The price point is good, the quality is good, I would just recommend using the tea bag in a smaller cup (as I used it a couple of times in a medium/large cup and found it was lacking taste). I particularly LOVE the peach mango flavor! I will definitely be buying this!

#gotitfree

3.2/5

Smells very nice

Today I tried the Lipton Peach Mango tea and it was good. I found it smelled nicer than it tasted but that's because it smelled extremely delicious. The taste was fine. I wasn't a huge fan of it hot, but I'm going to try to make it as iced tea and I could tell that it will be superb. I would definitely try this again and I'm sure I will have a more positive review when I try it as iced tea.

February 12, 2018

Ça vaut le cout de l'essayer!

J'ai reçu ce thé en #cadeau par @FamilyRatedClub pour en faire l'essai. Je n'étais pas déçue lorsque j'ai aperçu que c'est aux pêches et mangues, ce sont 2 fruits parmi mes favoris! Après avoir fait l'essaie, le gout est léger et bon, mais ce n'est pas le meilleur thé fruité selon moi. Je n'aurais pas de misère à finir les 20 sachets mais je ne sais pas si j'en rachèterai. Ça vaut le cout de l'essayer par contre. Je vais définitivement l'essayer en glacé aussi!

J'aime vraiment le fait que chaque sachet est emballé individuellement aussi! Parfait pour en offrir à des invités.

#LoveLiptonTea

Tea-licious

I recently gave this tea a try and it was delicious! It was an amazing blend of peach and mango. I recommend it to anyone looking for a good, tasty herbal tea.

February 11, 2018

An amazing herbal tea by Lipton!

Well I won't get tired on drinking this tea type, a very soft tasteful aroma herbal tea by #LoveLiptonTea. Who spend their own penny on it cannot not to agree of a perfect balance taste/quality and pricing. As a life long herbal tea lover - recommend it to have in your tea collection, will never get tired of this taste.

February 11, 2018

An appealing blend of luscious peach and exotic mango.

The #LiptonLoveTea Peach Mango Herbal Tea is another flavour that I was fortunate to taste and review thanks to @familyrated and @LiptonCanada. You can smell the luscious peach and exotic mango emanating from the box when you open it. The blend of these two distinctive fruits awakens your senses. There is a satisfying balance of both flavours that offers a satisfying cup of tea. #FamilyRated #LiptonTea #LiptonCanada #HerbalTea