Lipton Peach Mango Herbal Tea Reviews
#33 in Tea

Lipton® Peach Mango Herbal Tea is a naturally caffeine-free herbal tea. Try it iced! Brew for 4 minutes

LOVED IT

Long time trying to find it, so I was really excited when I got it at home. I love the combination and the taste of this product. I hardly recommend it!

New favourite tea!

I loved this. My three year old loved this and my husband loved this! The taste is amazing, it smells amazing. I would recommend this to everyone and have already started recommending it.

Absolutely delicious!

This was my favourite tea out of the trio I tried. It was an absolutely excellent product. It is very fruity in tasting with the peach and mango flavour. It was a pleasure to taste and even smell. It was very soothy and very summer like.

Inquired taste

I’m not a huge fan of peach so personally I wouldn’t purchase this kind again. But it does smell great and works hot or cold! If your a fan of peach and mango this is for you!

Updated On: February 13, 2018

February 13, 2018

Slightly weak flavour, but great tea

I wasn't sure about this one at first, but I was pleasantly surprised again.
    The flavour was a little weak, but still good.
    I was glad I got to try this though family rated. It's definitely a nice caffeine free tea to sip on in the evening and it would definitely make a great iced tea in the summer.
    Great price too!

3.2/5

February 13, 2018

I want to want to like it

This flavour smells so overbearingly artificial it almost gives me a headache. Although the taste doesn't taste as strong/artificial I can't get passed the nauseating smell. Even though I love peaches and mangos I just couldn't get on board with this flavour.

Sunshine in a cup !

I had the pleasure of receiving @Lipton Peach Mango Naturally Caffeine Free Herbal tea thanks to @familyrated and the #familyratedclub #gotitfree. I love tea, and I love trying different flavours! If someone asks me what my favourite kind of tea is, I struggle to answer. I enjoy all different kinds. It just depends on my mood. This tea is a refreshing tea, served hot, or iced. I can't wait for summer time, so I can enjoy a sweet glass of this tea on ice! It is going to be great, I just know it. This time, during the cold longs days of winter, I enjoyed it hot, steeped to perfection. In four short minutes, I can enjoy a steaming hot cup of peach mango tea, to chase all my worries away. The aroma and flavour is so joyful. When I need an afternoon pick-me-up, this is a great choice! (but, it is good morning, or night, too, since it is caffeine free). The ingredient list is so interesting, listing rosehips, chamomile & hibiscus flowers, orange leaves, licorice root, sweet blackberry leaves, lemongrass and roasted chicory root! (hmmm, where does the peach mango come from?!) Very enjoyable nonetheless. If your are looking to try something new, this tea is affordable, convenient, and delicious! Steep a cup today and savour summer in a mug :D #loveliptontea

Awesome Tea

I revived these teas from family rated. This was my first time trying Lipton teas. I’ve always been a fan of herbal teas and these are simply delicious! Thank you family rated and Lipton for showing me how good these tea flavours are!!

Delicious!

I got this tea as a free sample, but I'll definitely be buying more in the near future! First of all, when I opened the package, the smell was incredible. Peach and mango are two of my favourite flavours, so I'm not surprised I loved this tea! It's super refreshing as an iced tea!

February 12, 2018

This is a nice little tea option!

This is a nice little tea option! (Vs the expensive "David's tea" options) The price point is good, the quality is good, I would just recommend using the tea bag in a smaller cup (as I used it a couple of times in a medium/large cup and found it was lacking taste). I particularly LOVE the peach mango flavor! I will definitely be buying this!