Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Adding a 30-second rinse with LISTERINE Antiseptic to your morning and nighttime routines is all it takes to get 24 hour protection against germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

March 11, 2018

The Only One

I use this product every day 4 times a day. I think it's the best in the mouth wash category. I will continue to buy Listerine always unless something better comes my way.

January 25, 2018

A Classic

There is no replacement for this product. I have tried the off-brand and it wasn't as strong. I need to feel a tingle to know it's working - and I get a tingle with this.

January 12, 2018

Great for Sensitivity

I have extremely sensitive teeth, Listerine is my go to brand, ive tried many store brands etc and theyre not as effective as the Listerine Sensitivity kind.Recommend to anyone with sensitivity.

December 14, 2017

Definitely lives up to it's own name

This by far has been the best mouthwash that I have been using for the past 20 years of me being alive. I have to say, it does the best job when your mouth is not in the best condition, it repairs things very fast. It leaves your mouth feeling fresher for longer and it feeling cleaner. Only thing that I am not a fan about this product is the spice factor. I find that it can become so spicy to the point I can't hold it in for 1 minute sometimes.

December 13, 2017

Leaves mouth fresh and Clean

Listerine mouth wash is very effective and I use it once a day and it always cleans rinses mouth well also my mouth feel fresh after using it great hygiene is a must

December 13, 2017

LISTERINE ANTISEPTIC MOUTHWASH

Great to use, leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. I was never a regular user for mouth washes... it was too overwhleming. This one though, not too strong but it does the job.

June 20, 2017

Great mouthwash

I love this mouthwash . Your mouth definitely feels clean after using it . It freshens breath , helps to prevent gingivitis , plaque and tartar buildup . It's has a very strong taste and almost hurts my mouth when I'm using it but that's how I know it's working . You can choose from a variety of different flavours . I take a cap full and swish it in my mouth for 2 mins , and spit . Simple . I recommend.

June 20, 2017

Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash

The Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwashes are recommend My dentist! These are actually the mouth washes they use in the clinic I go to. This mouthwash kills bacteria and leaves your breath smelling fresh for hours, I don't find them too harsh like other brands and they have a good texture That is easy to spit out. A crucial part of my morning routine before I leave is to freshen my breath and making sure my mouth is clean and bacteria free!

June 06, 2017

This mouthwash works great after brushing teeth. Makes your mouth feel clean. It can be harsh if you swish it for too long. Helps keep the gums pink between dentist visits.

May 18, 2017

I love Listerine. It leaves my mouth feel refreshed and clean! My hygienist actually recommended Listerine to me and I have been extremely happy with the oral hygiene I receive when using this product!