Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

Adding a 30-second rinse with LISTERINE Antiseptic to your morning and nighttime routines is all it takes to get 24 hour protection against germs that cause plaque and gingivitis.

January 12, 2018

Great for Sensitivity

I have extremely sensitive teeth, Listerine is my go to brand, ive tried many store brands etc and theyre not as effective as the Listerine Sensitivity kind.Recommend to anyone with sensitivity.

December 14, 2017

Definitely lives up to it's own name

This by far has been the best mouthwash that I have been using for the past 20 years of me being alive. I have to say, it does the best job when your mouth is not in the best condition, it repairs things very fast. It leaves your mouth feeling fresher for longer and it feeling cleaner. Only thing that I am not a fan about this product is the spice factor. I find that it can become so spicy to the point I can't hold it in for 1 minute sometimes.

December 13, 2017

Leaves mouth fresh and Clean

Listerine mouth wash is very effective and I use it once a day and it always cleans rinses mouth well also my mouth feel fresh after using it great hygiene is a must

December 13, 2017

LISTERINE ANTISEPTIC MOUTHWASH

Great to use, leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. I was never a regular user for mouth washes... it was too overwhleming. This one though, not too strong but it does the job.

June 20, 2017

Great mouthwash

I love this mouthwash . Your mouth definitely feels clean after using it . It freshens breath , helps to prevent gingivitis , plaque and tartar buildup . It's has a very strong taste and almost hurts my mouth when I'm using it but that's how I know it's working . You can choose from a variety of different flavours . I take a cap full and swish it in my mouth for 2 mins , and spit . Simple . I recommend.

June 20, 2017

Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash

The Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwashes are recommend My dentist! These are actually the mouth washes they use in the clinic I go to. This mouthwash kills bacteria and leaves your breath smelling fresh for hours, I don't find them too harsh like other brands and they have a good texture That is easy to spit out. A crucial part of my morning routine before I leave is to freshen my breath and making sure my mouth is clean and bacteria free!

April 04, 2017

Listerine is the only mouthwash I would use. I tried two other brands before but I found this works better with cleaning and especially cavity. After using this product, my cavity would not hurt as much.

March 10, 2017

I have to say out of all the mouthwash brands I have used in the past absolutely nothing compares to Listerine. At times during my pregnancy my gums would become sensitive and bleed. I would wash my mouth out twice a day after brushing my teeth and it would completely eliminate this problem. Although the taste is more strong than Colgate I find it more effective. This mouthwash helps reduce as well as prevent gingivitis and prevents plaque buildup. If you have kids there's also Listerine for kids.

2.8/5

March 01, 2017

Pour ma part je ne suis pas une adepte du rince bouche Listerine parce que je n'ai pas beaucoup le goût. Chez nous Listerine n'est pas le produit que la famille aiment à cause de son goût pendant et après dans la bouche.

March 01, 2017

I have used this product for sixty years gaggle at the first sign of a cold or sore throat, also great for plaque build up on teeth
    Strong tasting but very effective.