Listerine Cool Mint Antiseptic Mouthwash Reviews

April 22, 2018

Must-Have!

Total staple when brushing/ flossing my teeth. I love this brand because it’s not as harsh as others. I’m a repeat user because it’s so effective! I love the minty flavour and will continue to keep buying.

March 13, 2018

Also my second choice

Listerine is always by go-to mouthwash brand. That burning feeling is like a guilty pleasure for me. Cool Mint is my second choice whenever my usual (purple Total Care) is out of stock. The burning isn’t as strong with this one (dissapointing), but my mouth does feel and smell fresher. And I’m guessing it works as my dentist has complimented me on the improvement of my oral health.

March 10, 2018

I will always buy this product again and again!

Listerene Cool Mint mouth wash tastes great! Using it after brushing your teeth gives you a long lasting freshness to your mouth. I use it two to three times a days.

March 05, 2018

Great Product

This mouthwash is a great product. Listerine is a popular brand and a very good one. The mouthwash leaves a refreshing taste in your mouth after using the product

January 12, 2018

Gotta love fresh breath. Highly recommend

I have been using Listerine Cool Mist for as long as I can remember. As recommended by my dentist. It really freshens breathe and fights bateria. I use this product daily and would highly recommend to anyone.

January 08, 2018

Fresh feeling

Leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean. My go to mouthwash. Use it after brushing for a great total mouth care routine. Great purchase for anybody in need of mouthwash.

November 18, 2017

Good mouthwash

I really like Listerine. It really makes you feel like your mouth is clean. The taste is good a little strong. Price is good as well. I find though as much as I like Listerine I can't use it because the alcohol in it just burns so much even watering it down doesn't help. If your mouth is sensitive to this then I wouldn't recommend it.

November 17, 2017

Always have this on hand!!

Comfortable to use,Great flavor, nice tasting in the mouth. Whole family loves using it and helps with dry mouth in the mornings and after eating spicy foods!

October 30, 2017

Will keep buying this product.

This is the mouthwash that my dental hygienist recommends to me. Fresh and has that little bite to it that lets you know it is working, It priced perfect too

August 06, 2017

minty fresh breath!

Really happy with this. Starting to already notice a difference after a couple days of use and I really appreciate how it doesn't sting or burn when you use it, pretty mellow mouth wash. I'll definitely purchase this again.