Listerine Smart Rinse

Listerine Smart Rinse Reviews

Ranked #173 out of 214 in Oral Care

LISTERINE SMART RINSE is a post-brush anticavity fluoride rinse for kids six and up that helps clean and protect teeth beyond brushing alone. The MAGNETIC CLEANING ACTION attracts particles, showing kids what brushing may have missed. Contains fluoride to help prevent cavities Kills bad breath germs And shows proof in the sink of a cleaner mouth!

March 20, 2017

This is the mouth rinse that both of my children prefer over others, I've tried it, it has an alright taste and leaves my mouth feeling clean, overall for a children's mouth wash this is something I would recommend.

May 12, 2016

I purchased this for my little sister in an effort to get her to take better care of her teeth and I was really surprised when she seems to like it. This bottle is also very good because it allows her to take the perfect amount by squeezing it. Great to have for little ones.

May 12, 2016

My kids love this mouthwash and it is certainly part of their morning routine. The flavor is great and I don't even have to remind them to use it. I have them use it before brush as it help you identify the area with plague. That way I can tell if they did a great job brushing.

July 01, 2015

This product works really great. It makes your mouth feel really clean and fresh. This product is great for th morning because it gives you a boost for the rest of the day.

February 23, 2015

Listerine works really well, highly recommended by dentist and the bottle is easy to use.

January 28, 2015

My older grandson uses this after he brushes. He says it's his own bottle since he picked it out. It doesn't burn his mouth and he likes it.

January 05, 2015

My kids realy like and it's good for their buccal health.

December 05, 2014

I liked the Listerine Smart Rinse' they did help to increase the chances that my kids had clean teeth and mouths. The kids enjoyed the characters on the bottle and would use the product at night before bed. I only bought the mint flavoured one because I don't like the idea of mouth wash tasting like bubblegum or berry, but I know other parents would likely prefer the 'sweeter' flavours.

September 26, 2013

Mouthwash keeps you feeling fresh after use. Kind of intense like many brands when you use a lot, but I always just use just a tad.