Listerine Total Care Zero Reviews

March 20, 2019

Great product. Definitely recommended.

I have been using listerine for many years. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh!! I much prefer this brand of mouth wash to others! There is no clean mouth without listerine

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best mouthwash

I use this in my daily routine. It helps to maintain freshness and is gentle on teeth. Overall I recommend this for sensitive teeth. It does the job and is effective

March 10, 2019

Effective Mouthwash without the sting

Listerine Total Care Zero is my go to mouthwash every since my Dentist recommended it to me. The Listerine Total Care Zero is effective in killing germs without the burning and stinging. I use Total Care Zero twice a day to complement my oral care routine.

February 22, 2019

Most Effective Mouthwash without Making You Drool!

This is my favorite mouthwash. Listerine Total Care Zero is easy on the mouth but still attacks your mouth with cleaning. I was so happy to find a mouthwash without alcohol that was effective.

It's long lasting too. The flavour is a generic mint, at least to me. The only thing I would change about this product is that no color is really needed. So why is any added? If you want a colour, colour the bottle.

January 18, 2019

I will buy this product again!

I really love that this mouthwash isn’t intense like a mint one (which can be quite strong). It works well in making your breath fresh and also aids in healing minor gum sores.

November 22, 2018

I would reccommend

I would recommend Listerine Total Care Zero. It is less intense than the regular listerine but just as effective. My kids love using it as well because it "doesn't burn" their mouths.

November 16, 2018

love it

Always included in my grocery list. I simply love it, it rereshes my mouth, it lasts for a long time. simply perfect !!!! love it it is my fevourite one and i will keep including it in my list.

September 13, 2018

Best Mouthwash By Far!

After having a bad experience with the Listerine Total Care for Sensitive Teeth, I decided to give Listerine one last try.

This mouthwash is amazing, comfortable to use, no uncomfortable burning or tingling.
    My mouth feels clean and fresh after each use.
    The bottle is worth the price and even with 2 adults using it daily, it lasts.

My go to mouthwash from now on.

July 09, 2018

Great mouthwash

Listerine total care the name says it all this product is great it is not intense like regular mouthwash and zero alcohol but does the job just as well if not better would definitely recommend this to anyone at all

June 12, 2018

Works amazing!!

Clean and protect for a whole mouth clean, it’s Antiseptic Mouthwash, Mild Mint, but in a less intense tasting alcohol-free formula. The formula kills up to 99.9 percent of germs, prevents and reduces plaque and gingivitis, prevents cavities, reduces tartar build-up, strengthens tooth enamel, helps keep teeth white, and provides up to 12 hours of bad breath protection. Is recognized by the Canadian Dental Association (CDA) for helping reduce and prevent gingivitis, and preventing cavities. This mouthwash comes in 95-millilitre, 250-millilitre, and 1-litre bottles. I love to get the big bottle because you save some money and last longer!