Listerine Total Care Zero Reviews

July 02, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Works great

Works great. I use it daily. No bad aftertaste. I've noticed an improvement with my dentist visits. Spending less time in the chair there and no more cavities.

April 28, 2019

Mouthwash that lasts

Working with the public I always want fresh breath. Chewing gum dies not look professional so I am always trying new mouth washes that will keep my breath fresh longer. This listerine works for about 4 hours

March 20, 2019

Great product. Definitely recommended.

I have been using listerine for many years. It leaves my mouth feeling clean and fresh!! I much prefer this brand of mouth wash to others! There is no clean mouth without listerine

March 19, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best mouthwash

I use this in my daily routine. It helps to maintain freshness and is gentle on teeth. Overall I recommend this for sensitive teeth. It does the job and is effective

March 10, 2019

Effective Mouthwash without the sting

Listerine Total Care Zero is my go to mouthwash every since my Dentist recommended it to me. The Listerine Total Care Zero is effective in killing germs without the burning and stinging. I use Total Care Zero twice a day to complement my oral care routine.

February 22, 2019

Most Effective Mouthwash without Making You Drool!

This is my favorite mouthwash. Listerine Total Care Zero is easy on the mouth but still attacks your mouth with cleaning. I was so happy to find a mouthwash without alcohol that was effective.

It's long lasting too. The flavour is a generic mint, at least to me. The only thing I would change about this product is that no color is really needed. So why is any added? If you want a colour, colour the bottle.

January 18, 2019

I will buy this product again!

I really love that this mouthwash isn’t intense like a mint one (which can be quite strong). It works well in making your breath fresh and also aids in healing minor gum sores.

November 22, 2018

I would reccommend

I would recommend Listerine Total Care Zero. It is less intense than the regular listerine but just as effective. My kids love using it as well because it "doesn't burn" their mouths.

November 16, 2018

love it

Always included in my grocery list. I simply love it, it rereshes my mouth, it lasts for a long time. simply perfect !!!! love it it is my fevourite one and i will keep including it in my list.

September 13, 2018

Best Mouthwash By Far!

After having a bad experience with the Listerine Total Care for Sensitive Teeth, I decided to give Listerine one last try.

This mouthwash is amazing, comfortable to use, no uncomfortable burning or tingling.
    My mouth feels clean and fresh after each use.
    The bottle is worth the price and even with 2 adults using it daily, it lasts.

My go to mouthwash from now on.