Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic mouth wash in everfresh Reviews
#5 in Oral Care

March 28, 2018

Really works

This mouth rinse does leave your mouth feeling fresh.This burns quite a bit at first, but once you get used to it, you'll love it. It gets your whole mouth very clean and keeps your breath fresh for a couple of hours.

March 24, 2018

Désinfecte

J'utilise ce produit pour améliorer mon haleine. J'ai aussi utilisé lors de rhumes. Ca détruit très bien les bactéries. Donc 2 utilisations pour le même produit.

March 09, 2018

Live off this stuff

Love this mouth wash. Only one I will use!! It leaves me fresh and whitens my teeth after every use... I will not use another. And I only like the blue or green flavour

January 12, 2018

No pain, no gain

I’ve tried all the knock off brands and none match up to this bad boy. The different varieties are just as effective as well. It burns...but it’s a good burn. Like, killing off millions of bacteria kind of burn. Long freshness and you can buy them in smaller bottles. I throw a small bottle in my bag as I work shiftwork....sometimes 24 hour shifts and it’s nice to have in times of nothing else, but also as part of a daily regime. I notice a huge difference if I don’t use it.

January 04, 2018

at last

great taste. great value. fresh breath guaranteed. your mouth feels cleaner after just one use. love this product and would buy it again. i recommended it.

December 11, 2017

Works very well!

This mouthwash is strong but it keeps my mouth feeling great! I work with the public so I’m always worried about my breath and this is my go to mouthwash! I never worry about my breath after using this and keep going back to buy more

September 20, 2017

Burns my mouth!!!

I don't like this mouthwash! I like how it leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean BUT....it burns and stings if you keep it in your mouth for a few seconds!

Rince bouche

J'ai fait l'essaie du rince bouche Listerine Ultraclean Antiseptic. Pour ma part je le trouve correct sans plus. Je ne vois pas de différence énorme entre une marque régulière.

Works well

I find that my mouth feels really clean and refreshed after using this mouthwash. The flavour and the alcohol is not too overbearing, but it does sting a little. That however, makes me feel as though my mouth is really getting clean.
    I have noticed that my breath stays fresher longer when using this.

Love this Mouthwash!

I love this mouthwash. It cleans my mouth really well and the flavour isn't too overbearing. Some listerine mouthwashes burn the entire time it is in your mouth but I find this formula bearable.

It also features lots of benefits to keep my mouth disinfected and clean much longer than by just brushing alone. I am definitely a listerine woman and will continue to use this for mine.