Live Clean Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews
#133 in Shampoo

3.2/5

May 09, 2018

Although Expensive, Does Work Fine

This conditioner smells really nice, and it rinses out easily. I don't buy this brand often because of how expensive their products are. It works like an average conditioner. However, it does give hair some moisture and there's less chemicals in it. I have tried and found more effective and cheaper conditioners, so I would probably not buy this brand again!

April 30, 2018

Great shampoo

I've been using this brand for ten years and this is my favourite forumalation yet. It adds sheen to my hair and I don't have to wash every day which has always been the case. Smells great too.

February 24, 2018

Smells so yummy!!!!

Although a bit more expensive, this Shampoo definitely does its job. Not to mention, it smells like you can literally eat it!!! I have eczema, so my scalp is very particular about what shampoos I can use. This one doesn't bother me at all! Makes my hair incredibly soft as well.

February 23, 2018

Good quality

I really liked the ingredients in this shampoo and conditioner. It's a great natural alternative. I like that the shampoo was gentle on my sensitive scalp. The conditioner was moisturising and yet it did not weigh my hair down. I also enjoyed the scent.

February 09, 2018

Live clean argan

Il donne vraiment l'effet lissant comme promis, ce que j'aime moins pour mes cheveux qui sont déjà très lisse, mais rend les cheveux super doux et super brillant. L'odeur est vraiment agréable et l'argan est vraiment bon pour les cheveux.

2.3/5

December 05, 2017

Would not get it again

This shampoo and conditioner set states that it does not use as many chemicals so I wanted to give it a try. The price was a bit steep when I purchased it at Loblaws but it seemed worth it because it is paraben and sulfate free. I did not find this shampoo or conditioner worked on my hair. Although it is meant to restore dry hair, it did the opposite for me. I felt the shampoo made my hair extremely dry and frizzy and the conditioner did not do much of anything. I would not buy this again!

November 17, 2017

great duo!

Good smell, good use, what's there not to love? I love the bottle too. I would recommend. It's one of those you don't need to use much to get a full clean and make use of.

2.0/5

October 31, 2017
    New York, United States

Does Not Work On Dry Frizzy Hair

I was looking for a shampoo and conditioner that wouldn't be so harsh on my dry curly hair. I decided to give this a try after finding it on sale at my local Wal Mart. The fact that it has Argan oil was also appealing. The results were nothing less than disappointing. The shampoo dried out my hair completely and took almost a month to feel back to normal without some hint of dryness, no matter how or what I used to style it. The conditioner did not provide much moisture and only made my hair feel weighed down. My mom has very straight and fine hair, and the shampoo works fine for her. From my experience, I would not use this product for dry, frizzy hair.

September 18, 2017

This product is the best

Leaves hair silky and smelling great. This product is good for the environment and good for you. One of the best natural products out there. It does not weigh hair down.

September 18, 2017

Leaves hair clean and fresh

I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner! I decided to try this when I got tired of regular shampoos weighing down my hair with chemicals. It leaves my hair feeling clean and light, and doesn't make it dry out. My hair is silky looking now and smells great!