Live Clean (baby) Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash Reviews

May 02, 2018

Our family's favourite bubble bath

We have been using live clean bedtime wash since our baby was born and absolutely love it. It is gentle on his skin and the smell is amazing. Sometimes products with lavender can be very strong and overwhelming but not this product! I love how my baby smells after a bath and he is always calm and relaxed. It makes lots of bubbles, which he loves, but doesn't leave residue on the tub, which I love. My baby has very sensitive skin but does well with this wash since it is so gentle. A top product in our house for sure! We also have the matching lotion which is also excellent.

May 02, 2018

excellent bath soap

The gentle scent and natural ingredients make this a favorite in our house. My son uses it still, long after he is no longer a baby! I like it too. Soft and non-drying too.

April 25, 2018

Part of our daily routine

We use this every night for our daughter's bath routine. She loves the bubbles and we love the calming effect it has on her and helps her settle into her bedtime routine.

March 28, 2018

5 star product!

Are there any moms out there? Raise your hands! In april 2017, i gave birth to a handsome little boy. He was 34 weeks premature so we spent some time in the NICU. They happen to use johnson and johnson and we found he was reacting and it made his skin extremely dry and he would start to bleed. They stopped using it immediately and just used water and very mild soap they had at the hospital till he got home. I came across live clean products at walmart and saw they were organic (win) and had all natirla ingredients etc etc. All the stuff you would want to put on your babys skin! Ever since i bought their bath set for the first time, ive been buying all their products for my little guy! His skin is beautiful, smooth and healthy! Never had any problems. All thanks to live clean. Thank you so much for putting so much love and care into your products for the little ones. And even us adults! Your shampoos and body washes are great!!

March 27, 2018

Her skin loves it!!

I really enjoy using this product with my daughter! Smells nice amd it doesn’t leave her skin feeling like these a film left behind! I do not need to use a lot either for a bubble bath unlike most products!

March 21, 2018

Excellent product! A little goes a long way!

This product has a nice texture, lovely smell and is a great alternative to other products full of fillers and other additatives you do not want to be putting on baby! Overall, great product, but would recommend getting on sale as it is pricey.

March 16, 2018

I would buy this product again

My baby loves when it comes to bath time. He loves the smell when I pour it down to the bath tub. The product was good on my baby's skin,and helps calming the baby before nap time or long night sleep. I would recommend this product to my family and friends,because not only the baby who can use it,but the mom.

March 11, 2018

Love, Love, Love

us Moms know that a bedtime routine is everything! I son loved this stuff and it didnt irritate his sensitive skin. Best of both worlds! The only down side is that bathing him made me sleepy too ;)

March 02, 2018

Best.baby wash. Period.

I am in love with this stuff, 3 kids later and I will continue to purchase it ( I even use it for myself it smells that amazing) it's very gentle on little ones and I love that it's organic. I will forever continue to purchase this even after my kids and all grown up

March 02, 2018

Soothing for baby’s skin

This body wash is a must do for the babies and young kids. It’s nourishing and has an amazing smell. What I love the most is the natural and parables free ingredients and the cost is reasonable. I purchased this one regularly.