Live Clean (baby) Calming Bedtime Bubble Bath and Wash-Lavender Reviews
#35 in Bath & Body

May 25, 2021

Parfait

Je n'utilise que ça pour mon BB et ma grande de 5 ans. Savon pour le corps et shampooing sans aucune allergie ou difficultés a rien et. L'odeur est sublime et le prix est parfait.

May 19, 2021

Great scent

Have used this for years on my two littles, they both suffer from eczema, however this product has been gentle enough not to irritate their skin. The scent is lovely and calming and not overpowering. Also makes wonderful bubbles if used in the bath.

May 16, 2021

Best value and quality for kids

My daughter loves this stuff! It truly has a nice calming and relaxing scent it even gets Mama excited for bed (whenever that happens lol) I have been using this since newborn and still going strong 2.5 years later

March 12, 2021

Its one of the best kind

I really like the scent and there is something about it that soothes your little one . It last long and really worth it. My daughter loves taking a bath at night and then she sleeps good

March 12, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells very calming and gentle on skin

I've tried many different body washes and this one I use for myself because it doesn't strip the skin, smells very calming, and it's gentle. I don't feel itchy or get rashes like I used to. Made with good ingredients.