Live Clean Baby Gentle Moisture Tearless Baby Bath Reviews

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Bath is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently moisturizes and cleanses, leaving baby's skin feeling soft and smooth. This natural formula is made with purified water and enriched with certified organic botanicals of chamomile, lavender and aloe.
  • 98% Plant Ingredients
  • Petroleum Free
  • SLS Free
  • Tear Free
  • Paraben & Phthalate Free
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Pediatrician Tested

January 17, 2017

I love this baby soap so much that I use it every time my son has a bath! I love the smell and way it doesn't dry his skin out. I love how it is made with natural ingredients also.

January 13, 2017

Excellent produit. J'utilise uniquement ce savon pour ma fille.
    Sans produit dangereux, odeur subtile et très doux pour la peau de mon enfant. Un produit tout en un pour le bain, tout simplement génial.

November 08, 2016

Very good for baby's with sensitive skin. It smells delicious but it isn't an overpowering scent which is nice. It also doesn't dry out baby's skin like over baby washes.

November 03, 2016

My daughter has always had very sensitive skin that easily rashes so finding a soap that was gentle on her was costly and harsh on her skin. Finding the Live Clean baby products was like finding gold! The scent is gentle but delicious and is so light and delicate and doesn't give my girl a rash! I highly recommend this product

October 27, 2016

I love this brand. I started using the Shampoo for myself a while ago, and recently bought the Lavender Baby bath for my young daughter. It works well for her sensitive skin, and has a nice, light scent. I love that the larger size has a pump, because bathing a kid is not always the easiest task!! I would definitely recommend this product for babies with sensitive skin.

October 03, 2016

Love this soap for babies bath. Smells amazing and leaves her skin soft and smooth without drying it out. Also like the company and trust it over other readily commercial brands

October 03, 2016

I LOVE this product. It's the only one I use for my daughter. It smells so fresh and amazing, yet it's gentle for her skin. The scent lasts, and doesn't harm her eyes!

September 21, 2016

I love this product, it washes them from head to toe so well. does not dry out the skin, I also use the cream for after baths or for mommy. People always mention they love the way my kids smell. Love it because it doesn't have any harsh chemicals like most soaps. it makes great bubbles too

September 15, 2016

This is the baby bath I've used most for my children. I've that it's botanical and super sensitive on their skin. My son has the worst eczema and this stuff is just do gentle. Non- Irritating to eyes as well.

September 12, 2016

I love this brand and I love this wash. It not only smells great it leaves my son's skin soft and clean. I reccommend this stuff to anyone expecting a new baby .