Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#9 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

March 05, 2014

I love this lotion! Smells gloriously and does not include many of the 'not so nice' ingredients we moms try to avoid if possible. My son really likes it too, it really calms him down after a bath and eases him into bedtime.

February 19, 2014

Live clean products are made from plant ingredients so you don't have to be worried about harmful chemicals in their product. Plus it moisturize your baby's skin and leave them smelling great.

October 12, 2013

I changed from other products to this one. The other J & J have too many fillers (chemicals) and a strong perfume scent. Live Clean is natural and very light scent.

Love this product for my child who has sensitive skin and who is also autistic. I don't want to put more chemicals into his body.

What I like the most is that one day at Superstore they had a stand with this item on display which also had a flyer with a $2 dollar coupon. Picked up six in total. With the sale and coupon I only paid $2.99 per bottle when they retail around $7.49 - $8.99 depending on the store.

July 10, 2013

Love these products, changed over from full of chemicals J&J;

2.7/5

June 19, 2013

I like the smell and that it claims not to have parabens but it was too drying/not moisturizing enough for my baby

January 24, 2013

My infant daughter has sensitive skin, and I'm not a fan of Johnson's baby products. I tried this lotion and loved it. It's not greasy and absorbs quickly. Smells really nice. Live Clean is a unique collection of eco-friendly baby care products designed with your baby and the environment in mind. Live Clean Baby promises performance with natural, gentle ingredients - caring for baby's delicate skin using plant based formulations enriched with certified organic botanicals that are safe for baby and safe for the earth.

April 25, 2012

Ive been using the Live Clean soaps for awhile on my little guy but I just picked up the moisturizer while I was at Walmart this week and so far I love it. It has a light lavender scent, doesn't feel greasy while putting on the skin or afterwards because it soaks in pretty fast. Id recommend this product for both babies and adults.

April 09, 2012

I got a bunch of baby products from the Live Clean lineup to try with my son. This lotion is great. It's very moisturizing without being heavy, smells nice and leaves his skin super soft. I always test his products on my own skin too and I enjoyed using it as well.