Live Clean (baby) Moisturizing Lotion Reviews
#9 in Lotions

Live Clean Baby Moisturizing Baby Lotion blends certified organic botanicals of chamomile and lavender with natural emollients and aloe to gently moisturize delicate skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly, leaving skin soft and smooth with a gentle scent to soothe baby.

November 19, 2020

Smells Amazing

We love using this baby lotion. It smells amazing. It dries quickly and doesn’t leave a sticky residue. It keeps my babies skin so soft and is great for sensitive skin.

October 29, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best cream for kids

I use this for my son and the texture is thick and creamy. Easy to use and just glides on skin effectively. Overall keeps dryness away and as it says keeps skin hydrated. Especially kids skin should always stay hydrated

September 23, 2020

Super moisturizing!

I began using this product after I found that Johnson's brand was drying out my son's skin too quickly. I found there to be a noticible difference in the hydration of his skin after just one use. I also have sensitive skin myself so I started using it on my own skin and I find it to be very moisturizing. It isn't greasy at all, it actually soaks in very well and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple.

September 01, 2020

Locks in moisture

Cleared up babies dry skin and redness almost instantly. It's not greasy and absorbs quickly. The smell is amazing, not too strong or weak. it's the only option I buy.

1.0/5

August 05, 2020

Didn't like this product.

I love live clean products for my baby except this one. I don't know why but my baby used to get rashes all over his body including face whenever i apply this lotion. I don't recommend this lotion for sensitive skin.

July 27, 2020
    South Carolina, United States

Great sensitive smell

the smell of this lotion is so soft and amazing. It does an ok job but not the best job. The smell alone will make me buy it again but the effectiveness of the lotion wasn't that great for me

June 23, 2020

Best baby bath products!

Started using the live clean line when I researched how many chemicals were in baby products. Even other “naturals” products have so many harsh chemicals. This product is truly clean and smells amazing! My now 6 ur old still loves the “purple duck” line and it works great for cleaning my makeup brushes as well. There were a few other natural lines that I liked but none were able to smell as nice as the live clean for a natural product.

April 06, 2020

A great moisturizer for all.

I purchase this product due to it being more natural and clean as the brand says. I really like this and it not only for baby’s but works great for all and smell good too

April 04, 2020

Soft , subtle , sensory

All natural ingredients , which are hard to find in most products. Makes baby clean and smells great. No oily residue which is a must. Soft on eyes. No tears.

March 31, 2020

Live clean

My daughters used this lotion since they are babies and purchased the purple one and I love the smell and it moisturizes their skin well...we always have in our bag wherever we may go..definitely buying again