Live Clean Baby Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

July 10, 2017

New mother approved tag

With all the new mother blog and website that tell you that you should buy an hypoallergenic, paraben free, sulfate free... you want the best product for your baby but at the same time you don't want to pay to much for it. It tooks me 30 minutes to check all the product on the shelf at store, to finally realize that the best price ratio with all the requirement I had was the Live Clean Baby Shampoo and Wash. I really don't regret my choice. It smeels good, it`s soft for the skin of my baby and mine. I love this product.

June 27, 2017

a gentle yet effective alternative

this leaves my skin super soft and it smells amazing. i have very sensitive skin and i have not been able to find a product that has left my skin smelling and feeling soft and smooth all while reducing the amount of chemicals i put on my body. i love this product and i will continue to buy more from Live Clean.

June 26, 2017

Good for all types of skin, espeically sensitive skin

My baby has dry sensitive skin, I've tried everything. Live clean has been gentle yet effective. Great product thus far. I would also recommend other products in their line.

June 23, 2017

Good

When I got pregnant with my first son, I decided to use natural-organic products as much as my budget allow me, and I choose this brand for him, I use this shampoo and wash for his fist year, and I really like it, the smell is so nice and soft, nothing like the other brands with all those chemicals. I do recommend this product.

June 18, 2017

Living clean

This shampoo/wash has a very fresh scent and has better ingredients for your child so you can feel safer about using it. It comes in a clear liquid that can be purchased with a pump or a regular shampoo top. I feel like I have to use quite a bit of product to get a good lather but there is only so much you can ask for with such natural ingredients. Love live clean products and will buy again.

June 13, 2017

Only product I use for my baby

This is the only shampoo and wash I use on my 7 month old. It's gentle enough to use on his whole body and hair. I love the smell, not over powering, just that perfect clean baby smell.

May 29, 2017

My preferred brand for use on my toddler who has super sensitive skin - and I feel like I have tried them all! Great smell, and no nasty chemicals! Definitely recommend!

May 26, 2017

My preferred brand for baby. Great for sensitive skin with no nasty chemicals. Lavender scented is best for night time bathing. Lots of bubbles for fun in the bath.

May 26, 2017

Live Clean body wash offers a beautiful light scent and effectiveness while boasting almost completely natural ingredients, brilliant!
    Using natural ingredient products on my babies is extremely important to me. I also like a nice baby smell to nuzzle into after the bath and of course a tear free product that does the job! Live Clean doesn't disappoint.

I've been using Live Clean baby wash since my first child was born and love it so much I tried and now use many of the products from the rest of this line.

Bonus points for being affordable and easy to find!

May 21, 2017

My son has very sensitive skin and is prone to excema. i started using live clean for its natural products and ever since then he has less excema. The price is good compared to expensive excema care products that will give you the same result.