Live Clean Baby Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 188 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

April 25, 2017

I used this for my daughter as it was one of the few brands I could find that was chemical free and natural. The scent was great and it was effective in getting her clean. I liked that I could get the shampoo, body wash and bubble bath in the Live Clean brand.

April 14, 2017

Love this brand. Comes in great scents and smells soooo good. My kids have delicate skin and this works great for them. Great product. It's the only one I use on my girls

April 06, 2017

Live clean baby shampoo and wash is safe and was recommended by my doctor to use on my little ones. After using this product for the first time I couldn't get over how amazing my baby smelled. My baby's delicate skin was noticeably less dry and irritated. Great product!

March 30, 2017

We previously only used Arbonne baby wash and this is very comparable at a fraction of the cost! Our baby's sensitive skin hasn't flared up at all and his skin is so soft. Definitely a repurchase item!

March 26, 2017

I use this shampoo and wash on both of my girls, 12 months and almost 4 years old. I'm find that it works well. It cleans both their hair and body well, moisturizes and lathers well and doesn't have a strong scent or hurt their eyes. It's a great value for the size of the bottle that you get and I really like having a pump dispenser for easier use. I will be buying more when I run out!

March 17, 2017

Hands down this is the best baby shampoo and wash. My baby has excema and this is the only line of products that don't irritate his skin worse. And it's naturally derived. I recommend it to everyone.

March 13, 2017

Tres bon produit pour bebe jaime beaucoup lodeur cote quantite numero 1 facile a utiliser mes enfants on jamais eu de reaction je recommande ce produit plus que les autres

March 08, 2017

Depuis que j'ai découvert live clean, je n'utilise que ce savon pour l'Avez le corps de mes enfants. Ce savon laisse une très bonne odeur douce et relaxante. Je trouve qu'il laisse également la peau douce. Je l'utilise également pour nettoyer mes soutiens gorges.

March 07, 2017

This is the only line of products I use on my baby. There is no dangerous chemicals. It's a little on the pricey side but it's worth it for my daughter.

March 01, 2017

I love that it's good for my baby's skin and doesn't cause any rashes or acne. It's a bit more expensive than some other baby washes but is totally worth it. I can't get enough of the smell. It has the best baby smell!