Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

February 13, 2016

I love this line! We've used it with my son since day one, and I love how gentle it is - and it smells great without being too perfume-y. It doesn't seem to irritate him if it gets close to his eyes either.

February 12, 2016

Love this product and the product line in general.
    I use it as a shampoo and body wash for my 15 Month old ever since she was born and Ive used it on myself aswell.
    It is not drying and very gentle on both of our skin and its tears free (gentle on the eyes). A very well priced product without a lot of harmful chemicals! I love the smell aswell.

February 09, 2016

I really like this product, it leaves my baby's skin very soft and nice smelling. It is also very gentle for delicate baby skin.

February 02, 2016

Feels so good on my sons skin and smells so great!

January 28, 2016

I love that it smells so good ! It's gentle on skin too!

January 19, 2016

My daughter has sensitive skin and this is one of the only products that didn't seem to dry out her skin or give her a rash but still had a nice smell. It's now the only brand we buy.

January 15, 2016

This product smells sooo good! It is also very gentle on baby's skin and not drying! I use it everyday for my son and still love it!

January 04, 2016

I've been using this product since my baby was born. It's great. Don't have a strong scent. Washes off well. Tear free.

January 04, 2016

After giving my Beautiful Grandbaby Maddie a bath I was captivated with the wonderful smell of her skin and hair.. I bought myself it too.. This Grandma Know a keeper..

January 04, 2016

I love this baby shampoo and wash.It smells so good and is gentle on my babies skin.