Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo and Wash Reviews

Live Clean Baby Shampoo & Wash is a clinically tested, mild, tear-free formula that gently cleanses without drying, helping to leave baby’s skin and hair feeling soft. More info here.

June 18, 2017

Living clean

This shampoo/wash has a very fresh scent and has better ingredients for your child so you can feel safer about using it. It comes in a clear liquid that can be purchased with a pump or a regular shampoo top. I feel like I have to use quite a bit of product to get a good lather but there is only so much you can ask for with such natural ingredients. Love live clean products and will buy again.

June 13, 2017

Only product I use for my baby

This is the only shampoo and wash I use on my 7 month old. It's gentle enough to use on his whole body and hair. I love the smell, not over powering, just that perfect clean baby smell.

June 05, 2017

I love this product

I buy this shampoo/wash for my baby knowing the ingredients are safe , natural and smells amazing.. I just can't stop sniffing my son head lol

It's gentle on baby skin and eyes no tears. Rinses off easily without leaving residue.

June 04, 2017

We tried a few different baby washes and this one came out the favourite because it is gentle on her skin and it smells great. She loves it in the bathtub because it makes lots of bubbles!

May 31, 2017

I bought this for my son when he was a baby, it smells really good, and leave the hair soft and shine. I like the container is not too big, when you have to bath a baby is better to grab a is small container, you are probably using one hand and that is a big help.

May 29, 2017

My preferred brand for use on my toddler who has super sensitive skin - and I feel like I have tried them all! Great smell, and no nasty chemicals! Definitely recommend!

May 26, 2017

My preferred brand for baby. Great for sensitive skin with no nasty chemicals. Lavender scented is best for night time bathing. Lots of bubbles for fun in the bath.

May 26, 2017

Live Clean body wash offers a beautiful light scent and effectiveness while boasting almost completely natural ingredients, brilliant!
    Using natural ingredient products on my babies is extremely important to me. I also like a nice baby smell to nuzzle into after the bath and of course a tear free product that does the job! Live Clean doesn't disappoint.

I've been using Live Clean baby wash since my first child was born and love it so much I tried and now use many of the products from the rest of this line.

Bonus points for being affordable and easy to find!

May 26, 2017

This is an excellent product. I love the all natural ingredients for my son. It makes his smell baby fresh and doesn't cause any breakouts or rashes for him

May 26, 2017

Great smell and gentle formula - what is most important with a body wash. This product was recommended to me and now I recommend this product to all my mommy friends