Live Clean (coconut milk) Moisturizing/Hydratant Liquid Hand Soap

Live Clean (coconut milk) Moisturizing/Hydratant Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 121 in Hand Soap

May 22, 2017

This hand soap is by far one of my favorites. My hands always feel clean and soft. No harsh dryness as the day progresses. I sometimes don't bother using hand lotion after because of the conditioning coconut milk.

April 29, 2017

I love Live Clean products. Coconut milk hand soap cleans well, is moisturizing, and no parabens are used. Fragrance is fresh and summery without being too intense. One of my favourites!

August 02, 2016

I must say that I only tried this item because it was on sale. The price is a bit steep for handsoap. Having said that, it was absolutely lovely! The scent was light and not nauseatingly sweet, it washed off clean and left hands feeling much less irritated. It was creamy and lathered well. If it weren't for the price, I would by nothing but 'Live Clean' hand soap.

February 02, 2016

Love this liquid hand soap! It smells absolutely amazing and it leaves your hands soft and silky feeling. It does a good job of cleaning your hands without the harshness of some hand cleaners. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. Price is very reasonable!

April 08, 2015

This is the hand soap we are using in the office right now! I like this hand soap because it moisturizes in addition to making our hands clean. There are so many hand soaps that leave your hands dry because of the antibacterial ingredients, but this soap allowed me to not have to put on hand cream right after, thanks goooooodness. The smell is also so nice because of the coconut milk within it. Love that it's eco-friendly!