Live Clean (coconut milk) Moisturizing/Hydratant Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

August 12, 2017

Love this soap

I love live clean hand soaps, especially the coconut milk one, it smells so good, and it doesn't have any harsh chemicals. It's all natural so I feel good about that and it doesn't dry out your hands like the other soaps with sodium laurel sulfates. They always have deals on these soaps at Shoppers Drug Mart. This is one of my go to soaps.

August 11, 2017

Not bad

I recently bought these in two different scents for my house. It's just like any and soap but I like the scents. It is light and not too strong of a smell. Something I would purchase again. The size and amount it also decent compare to other brands.

August 11, 2017

Will definitely buy this product again

Love the smell of this hand soap. Have 2 kids so wash my hands lots and this does not dry out my hands. This is a product that will remain in our house

May 22, 2017

This hand soap is by far one of my favorites. My hands always feel clean and soft. No harsh dryness as the day progresses. I sometimes don't bother using hand lotion after because of the conditioning coconut milk.

April 29, 2017

I love Live Clean products. Coconut milk hand soap cleans well, is moisturizing, and no parabens are used. Fragrance is fresh and summery without being too intense. One of my favourites!

August 02, 2016

I must say that I only tried this item because it was on sale. The price is a bit steep for handsoap. Having said that, it was absolutely lovely! The scent was light and not nauseatingly sweet, it washed off clean and left hands feeling much less irritated. It was creamy and lathered well. If it weren't for the price, I would by nothing but 'Live Clean' hand soap.

February 02, 2016

Love this liquid hand soap! It smells absolutely amazing and it leaves your hands soft and silky feeling. It does a good job of cleaning your hands without the harshness of some hand cleaners. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time. Price is very reasonable!

April 08, 2015

This is the hand soap we are using in the office right now! I like this hand soap because it moisturizes in addition to making our hands clean. There are so many hand soaps that leave your hands dry because of the antibacterial ingredients, but this soap allowed me to not have to put on hand cream right after, thanks goooooodness. The smell is also so nice because of the coconut milk within it. Love that it's eco-friendly!