Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Shampoo Reviews
#131 in Shampoo

June 28, 2018

Best drugstore shampoo

As someone who processes my hair (bleach) I am very much aware of how I need to be careful about which products I use on my hair. I was exclusively using redken allsoft and one day ran out. I used my daughters live clean shampoo and I was hooked. It make my hair so soft and smell great! I find myself reaching for this more than my salon products.

April 18, 2018

Fresh

This shampoo is one of the best smelling shampoos I've ever used
    plus it doesn't contain any hair damaging chemicals
    And it cleans and washes out very vell

April 12, 2018

Je l’aime seulement avec fer plat

J’adore l’odeur et je trouve qu’il nettoie bien mes cheveux mais pour une raison que j’ignore, il rend mes cheveux frisés vraiment ternes et mal frisés. Alors je l’utilise seulement quand je veux les aplatir par la suite. Les ingrédients ne sont pas parfaits mais pas mal pour son prix (vive Costco) et sans sulfate c’est bien.

April 10, 2018

Love it!

I love that this product is all natural. This shampoo works great on my hair. I don’t use a lot of products in my hair and I found this cleans and makes my hair nice and soft with a great smell.

March 19, 2018

Very Light

Very Light shampoo. Works great on my thick, long, oily hair. After wash my hair feels clean, oil free, very light. Use Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Conditioner after for best results

March 09, 2018

Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Shampoo review

I love that Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Shampoo is eco-friendly and plant-based. This shampoo cleans and moisturizes hair without harsh chemicals, SLS, parabens or phthalates. Live Clean Fresh Water Hydrating Shampoo contains Vitamins E, Panthenol, and certified organic botanicals of Rosemary and Chamomile. If you have sensitive scalp as I do, this may be the product for you.

January 23, 2018

Great product, amazing packaging

I purchased this shampoo and conditioner duo at Costco and it was an amazing value. First things first is the sleek design and easy to use pump packaging!

I love that this bottle will last me months in my shower. This shampoo smells amazing (like the classic Live Clean hand soap) and works very well to clean my hair PLUS it is mostly derived from plants!

December 20, 2017

Un de mes shampoing préféré!

J'adore ce shampoing! L'odeur est délicieuse, il est abordable et se trouve facilement! Mes cheveux sont vraiment doux quand je l'utilise. À utiliser avec le revitalisant pour un résultat encore meilleur!

December 12, 2017

Love live clean but not this.

I love live clean products so I thought I would try the shampoo and conditioner. Honestly loved the smell buy it still left my hair dry and not feeling nice. I won't be buying this again.

1.7/5

December 05, 2017

Wasnt all bad...

I liked the fact that it is eco friendly, which is why I decided to try this product out, but my hair screamed no. It made my hair dry, and gave me split ends. I was not impressed. To be fair, my hair requires special attention.