Live Clean Fresh Water Liquid Hand Soap Reviews

October 26, 2020

Best soap

Love the whole collection of the hand soaps from this brand very good quality awesome smell and free from chemicals it’s a win-win.This is one product that’s bought very often in my home.

October 06, 2020

Love the scent

This is one of my favorite brands. Their hand soaps are high quality, well made and effective. It leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. It does not disappoint. I would recommend this! Give it a try!

October 06, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Take care of your hands

Absolutely the only bottle soap we buy in our house. When COVID-19 started up and with frequent hand washing my poor hands hurt and felt like sandpaper and I dreaded hand-washing. When I seen this soap in store I knew I had to buy it and I’m so glad I did, my hands are left feeling moisturized after every wash, Plus the smell is absolutely incredible AND the ingredients are amazing.

October 02, 2020

My favourite hand soap.

I use to not care about my hand soap until my sister had this brand of shampoo and conditioner at her house. The smell is amazing and i cant help but smell my hands after i wash them!! I also noticed a lot of soaps dry my hands out where this soap doesnt make them dry and itchy. I actually love washing my hands now. I will have to start switching to this brand i think for everything!

September 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Smells amazing

This product lathers nicely and leaves a beautiful scent behind. It adds moisture to your skin and a geat lather.Many comments from guests stating how it rehydrate their hands.

September 20, 2020

Soft hands!

I love all Live Clean products so when the opportunity to try the hand soap came up, I had to try. What I love most is how soft my hands were after washing. To know it’s also free of environmental harming chemicals, makes it that much better!

August 05, 2020

Another great Live Clean product

I'm a huge fan of Live Clean, especially their body wash, so wanted to try the hand soap. I'm a fan of the ingredients and find that it leaves my hands feeling clean and not overly dry (I wash mine ALOT). My only complaint is I'm not a huge fan of the pump itself. I find it dispenses a bit too much soap at a time. Other than that, love the fragrance.

July 02, 2020

No more dryness!!

With having to wash my hands 100 times a day, I needed to get my hands (no pun intended!) on something that would stop them from bleeding! As soon as I started using this soap, my dry hands became smoother and smoother everytime I used it. And I think it's my favorite hand soap smell ever! Love love live clean ! ❤️

June 19, 2020

Eco friendly soap

This soap is all you need at your home. It is eco friendly, gentle soap which perfect for sry hands.
    We are very happy to find this soap which keep our hands super soft after wash .

June 17, 2020

Absolutely love this product

Living in the west the air is so dry and I have tried many different hand soaps. I purchased live clean hoping it would help with the dry hands and yes it has!!! Love it my favourite one is coconut milk! Smells so good l!