• Live Clean Fresh Water Shampoo
  • Live Clean Fresh Water Shampoo

Live Clean Fresh Water Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #79 out of 1146 in Shampoo

May 30, 2017

Une de mes compagnies préférées ! Les ingrédients sont majoritairement végétals et biodégradables , en plus de ne pas être testés sur les animaux . Ils sont efficaces et sentent très bons !!:)

April 26, 2017

J'ai fais l'achat de ce produit de la marque Live Clean, lorsque je cherchais un nouveau shampoing, et je l'ai beaucoup aimé. Il sent bon, rend les cheveux doux et est très peu cher !

April 04, 2017

While I do see that the price is a bit more expensive than other shampoos out there, the natural ingredients are well worth it for your hair. I love how healthy this makes my hair and how it deeply cleans while staying natural.

March 31, 2017

this product is a little pricey compared to the size of bottle you get, not the greatest value but it smells amazing. I get so many compliments when I use this shampoo, I just wish it wasn't so expensive.

February 27, 2017

Bought this shampoo and conditioner when it was on sale. I always wanted to try it and now I love it. The shampoo and conditioner both have a great fragrance, and my hair feels so light and clean. Also is good for the environment and your hair. Try it you won't be disappointed.

February 27, 2017

This smells amazing and is pretty clean! We use it at the cottage by the lake because we do not have running water! I love this product! We also use the conditioner and body wash as well as the hand soap.

February 09, 2017

The smell of this shampoo is what first interested me. It smells so fresh and clean, without being overpowering or too much. I like the fact that it is made from natural ingredients, and it's an amazing price for the amount that you receive. It pairs perfectly with the matching conditioner and left my hair feeling so soft and clean. I even repurchased When I ran out!

January 01, 2017

I had wanted to try this shampoo for a while because I'd used their hand soap and liked it, so when I saw it at Costco recently I immediately purchased it. I'm usually very picky about shampoo - it has to have good ingredients and have a low, natural scent before I'll even consider buying it. I couldn't open the cap to check the scent but I decided to try it anyway because of Costco's excellent hassle-free return policy. I really like the shampoo - it's gentle on my hair, and the scent doesn't bother me. I'll be buying it again and will probably buy a smaller bottle for the guest bathroom, too.

November 24, 2016

This shampoo is just so great. The bottle is a little small but it is so worth it. I love to use it on my dry winter hair. It leaves your hair feeling so soft it is incredible. My hair are left feeling so light and moistrurized! The ingredients are very amazing too, all natural.

September 04, 2016

I am in love with the Live Clean shampoo! They are made with good ingredients and absolutely smells good! I feel my hair so clean after using it! There is always a bottle of Live Clean shampoo in my shower!

Jdmarsh91 added a new review for
    AXE YOU Body Spray

Coanth added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Frosty

CHESTER BENNINGTON

smiley_gen added a new review for
    KitchenAid Artisan Mixer