• Live clean sweet pea liquid hand soap
  • Live clean sweet pea liquid hand soap

Live clean sweet pea liquid hand soap Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #8 out of 124 in Hand Soap

June 12, 2017

Très bon produit !

J'ai essayer ce produit il y a quelque semaine, et je l'ai beaucoup aimé ! Il sent tellement bon et rend les mains douces au toucher. Très bon produit pour peu cher !

June 11, 2017

I love the light floral scent of this hand soap. It smells great and it only takes about a half pump of product to get your hands fully lathered. Leaves you feeling clean, sweet smelling, and has natural ingredients. Great product.

June 02, 2017

Live Clean is one of my hands down favourite brands on the market! I love their soap & also their hair care lines! It's also nice that they are now getting sold at Costco so I can buy in bulk! I love that I don't need to stick to one scent either.

May 31, 2017

My hands are so so sensitive I can barely use any soap without severe dryness, itching and just bad looking hands. This soap restored my faith in hand soap. To the contrary, this soap makes my hands extra soft and the smell is so beautifully subtle and sweet. Cleans well and is worth the price.

May 12, 2017

Recently started to use this soap and will never buy another kind ever again! Love the smell and how soft it makes your hands afterwards. I've even started to use their Baby line!!

May 05, 2017

I love the live clean hand soaps - particularly in this scent! I have one in my kitchen and bathroom. Your hands feel squeaky clean after use, without feeling dried out. The smell is wonderful too! The pump lets out just enough product per use, and you get a decent amount of product per bottle. I always get compliments on the smell from house guests.

April 21, 2017

I love this brand of soap, it is all we use in our home. It leaves skin feeling soft and clean, non-drying or irritating. I do not like this particular scent of the soap however. Not a fan of perfume-floral scents.

April 19, 2017

I was hesitant on purchasing this product. I was worried about my skin drying out. It never did. I buy things for the scent. Live clean liquid soap is a nice product and its perfect in our powder room the bottle fits on the pedestal sink and its a handy pump soap.

April 19, 2017

Savon que l'on peut trouver même dans les épiceries. Très doux, et pour ma peau sèchej'ai vu une différence. J'ai aussi la peau sensible et je n'est eu aucun problème!

April 06, 2017

This soap smells amazing and it leaves my hands feeling smooth and clean. It looks great so it is an awesome product to keep in the guest bathroom or kitchen