• Live clean sweet pea liquid hand soap
  • Live clean sweet pea liquid hand soap

Live clean sweet pea liquid hand soap Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 118 in Hand Soap

April 21, 2017

I love this brand of soap, it is all we use in our home. It leaves skin feeling soft and clean, non-drying or irritating. I do not like this particular scent of the soap however. Not a fan of perfume-floral scents.

April 19, 2017

I was hesitant on purchasing this product. I was worried about my skin drying out. It never did. I buy things for the scent. Live clean liquid soap is a nice product and its perfect in our powder room the bottle fits on the pedestal sink and its a handy pump soap.

April 19, 2017

Savon que l'on peut trouver même dans les épiceries. Très doux, et pour ma peau sèchej'ai vu une différence. J'ai aussi la peau sensible et je n'est eu aucun problème!

April 06, 2017

This soap smells amazing and it leaves my hands feeling smooth and clean. It looks great so it is an awesome product to keep in the guest bathroom or kitchen

April 02, 2017

The best hand soap out there. All of their soaps smell absolutely amazing. Leaves my hands smelling great and feeling clean. Doesn't dry out my skin at all.

March 24, 2017

Had a delightful fresh scent.. I look forward to washing my hands now because of the scent!! LOL. Love that it is environmentally friendly and is gentle on skin and thorough in cleaning of bacteria and dirt. I would purchase again and try another scent next time.

March 02, 2017

This is the best smelling soap I have ever used. This soap doesn't dry out my hands, even in the harsh Canadian winter. Vegan and enviromentally friendly. It's perfect

February 27, 2017

I had purchased this hand soap for my bathroom, and can I just say the scent is beautiful! After using it your hands feel so clean and smell so fresh while also avoiding drying out your skin. Which I do have a problem with from time to time. Definitely, something you need to try out if you haven't already!

January 12, 2017

Great all natural product that works and smells great! I love that it has no harmful chemicals in it. It makes me want my kids to wash their hands constantly. Great value as well, not to high in price and comes in a larger quantity then most hand soap bottles do.

January 12, 2017

not only is this an environmentally friendly product, It smells so amazing. I really like the solution and how clean it get all of our hands in the family. My daughter always makes me buy this soap as it is one of her favourite scents. Mine too!