• Live Clean
  • Live Clean

Live Clean Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 1312 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 04, 2017

I love all their products...all their products are amazing. Their conditioners , shampoos, baby products are amazing. Its 98 percent plant driven , chemical free, safe environment eco friendly. Natural and safe for earth.

April 28, 2017

Love this amazing nearly 100% natural line! From hand soaps to body wash and even nearly salon comparable hair products, Live Clean offers it all. The scents are also very light and gentle enough not to irritate those with the most sensitive skin. Highly recommend trying everything from this brand! We have just purchased the baby line as well :)

April 28, 2017

Really surprised by the quality and fragrance of this product- body wash . Really smooth and leaves the skin soft and hydrated. I totally recommend this product!!

April 16, 2017

Live Clean products are absolutely amazing! They have such a great selection in body washes, wipes, oils, diaper rash creams, lotions, baby creams and washes that I absolutely admire. I had bought my son the body wash for hair and body and loved it so much that I have started using it on myself! What really impresses me about this product is the ingredients. They are so mild, gentle, contains natural safe ingredients that I trust and don't have too feel worried about putting this on my skin or my children's.

If your looking for a good diaper cream Live Clean has a perfect diaper ointment that contains Oatmeal and Chamomile thats works within hours. I had used this a quite a few times when my child had really bad diaper rashes and it helps tremendously. It didn't have a greasy feel too it like most rash creams do with I really like.

Live clean products range from 4.99-14.99$CAN

April 16, 2017

I love this brand. Their soaps and creams smell so amazing and they last so long!!! Theyr pretty expensive to buy but theyre totally worth it!! I love to buy the big size of these soaps because they are super soft and hydrating and smell amazing!

April 15, 2017

This product has a great price and smells wonderful. It does provide amazing moisture to the skin but clogs the pores and leaves almost a sticky feeling

April 11, 2017

I was new to this product but I found it interesting that it was sold in a cheapest price at superstore but I did use it but after that I got itchy skin might be not my type of product or I choose the wrong type.

March 20, 2017

I love this product. Always leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. Doesn't matter if you're using the body soap, hand soap or hair products it always leaves a great smell. Definitely will keep purchasing.

March 20, 2017

I absolutely LOVE Love Clean products, the adult line as well as baby line. I only use live clean products since discovering them. I feel good knowing I'm not exposing myself to unnecessary chemicals and whatnot. The baby line works great for my little one, leaves her skin soft and smelling great!

March 14, 2017

Is very gentle on your hair and does not weigh it down at all. Argan is a nice scent without being too strong. Especially good for those who are concerned about the environment and want to make sure that they are responsible when purchasing soaps and shampoos.