2.9/5
LiveClean Powder Clean Deoderant Reviews

0.5/5

August 05, 2019

Not For Me!

I purchased this product to try a more natural product compared to my trusty deodorant I have been using for over a decade. I used it twice and broke out in a rash but wanted to be sure it wasn't anything else. So after having the rash clear up on its own I tried again and after two uses the rash reappeared.

Although the smell and how it felt while wearing was nice unfortunately I am unable to use the product based on my own experience.

July 18, 2019

Fresh

It’s long lasting fragrance keep you fresh and moving all day. Light and soothing scent lift your mood and cheer you up for another day. I finally find a good deodorant.

July 18, 2019

Decent cruelty free deoderant

It is difficult to find a cruelty free deoderant that also works well. This one does the job most of the time, smells nice, goes on clear and the price is good.

0.8/5

July 08, 2019

Disappointed

I tried this product and ended up wishing that I had not. The smell was very nice at first but as the day progressed it definitely smelled different and weird. The texture felt greasy and it did not last past six hours. I wanted to like it but sadly I would not recommend trying this one.

July 08, 2019

best deoderant

i recently switched to using natural deodorant and this is by far my favorite natural deodorant that i have found! it smells good and lasts all day. this product is very effective and is environmentally conscious.

July 02, 2019

It's just okay

This is my first purchase of a deoderant from this brand and the most natural one I've used so far. I like the scent and it works what it's supposed to do. I like the fact that it's made of 99% natural ingredients and without aluminum. However, I didn't know I would feel wet under my arms when I put it on, and I also feel like it makes me sweat more... I wouldn't buy it again because of my person preference - I don't like feeling wet when I put deoderant/antipersperant under my armpits.

2.3/5

April 17, 2019

I so wanted to like this one...

I was 'excited' to try this product. I chose the 'Sparkling Citrus' scent. I seemed to like the scent in the store, but decided after wearing it that I don't care for it. Smells like a cleaning product...

Also, I am one that rarely sweats. I don't really have issues with body odor anyways, and using Dove will keep me fresh until the next day. However, with this product, I find I do smell a bit.

While I liked the 'clean' ingredients, it just doesn't do it for me:(

1.8/5

April 11, 2019

I absolutely love the live clean products, i was so excited when i seen they had come out with deodorant! I could not have been more disappointed, i have a job that requires me to have a deodorant that can stand up to my daily work. This did not. I was smelly within 2 hours and sweating into my shirts. I would not recommend this.

2.2/5

March 23, 2019

Would not purchase again

While I love most live clean products this one did not stand up for me personally. I purchased it all excited to try it. I work a physically demanding job and finding a deodorant that can keep up with out going to the clinical strength. So I jumped at the chance to try this one out! Smell was great, but it really only lasted maybe 1/3 of my day before I started to smell the b-o. Took a shower that night and tried again the next day still same

March 19, 2019

New Deoderant from Live Clean

Loving this new product from LiveClean! 99% naturally derived ingredients and free from aluminum, propylene glycol & parabens! All day odour protection without harmful chemicals! Love the Powder Clean scent too!