Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Reviews

October 10, 2019
    Warwickshire, United Kingdom

Natural wonder

My mum introduced me to this cleanser when I was about 13 and I have been using it on and off ever since (I'm always trying different cleansers but always end up coming back to this one)! It leaves the skin so soft and is so moisturising. I have acne prone skin and this has not broke me out in fact it has helped sooth my face, It has natural ingredients as well so that is a bonus. It is amazing at removing make up and even stubborn waterpoof mascara. Will definitely continue to buy!

October 09, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Fabulous!

I bought this and wow it is fabulous! Creamy texture and smells delicious,then the added bonus is the cloth...leaves my skin clean and silky smooth.My only negative is the price.

October 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

Liz Earle Clense and Polish

I love Liz Earle clense & polish since using I’ve noticed my skin looks so much better and I seem to have less break outs, really affordable and you can buy the muslin cloths separately if you need them, I have the whole skin care range they last for ages

October 08, 2019
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

My favourite product

The only skin care i use for my face. It feels and smells natural and doesn't damage my skin. Skin feels clean after use without feeling like its been stripped of natural oils. I can get away with using this only twice a week and my skin will still feel soft and clean. I use as part of a routine with the toner and moisturiser.

August 09, 2019
    Reading, United Kingdom

My ride or die cleanser

I have used this cleanser on and off for about 5 years. It is the cleanser that I always go back to. My dryness or tightness after use, clean looking skin and removes everything. I sometimes use more affordable cleansers but this one gets me back everytime especially when on offer.

August 08, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Excellent

Has this as a trial sample and loved it so much I bought the full size.
    It's a lovely creamy texture and rubs onto the skin without dragging.
    Its gentle but effective at removing all traces of make-up. The muslin cloth has a gentle exfoliating effect.
    And leaves the skin feeling soft with no heavy residue.

August 07, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Devine, gentle cleanser

This has to be my favourite everyday cleanser, the smell is intoxicating and whilst it deep cleans it is gentle on the skin. I don't think I will change from a hot cloth cleanser now I know the difference it has made to my skin.

July 29, 2019
    York, United Kingdom

Perfect for sensitive skin

I have very sensitive skin which is often effected by cleansers but this stuff is wonderful! It keeps my redness at bay, is brilliant at removing dirt/makeup and smells lovely. It lasts quite a while as you only need a small bit and of course comes with a free face cloth.

July 15, 2019
    Merton, United Kingdom

great cleanser but not for removing makeup

I love this cleanser, the scent is absolutely to die for. it comes with a cleansing cloth which i do approve of but I think the cleansing cloth is slightly lacking in quality.
    The cleanser is fab especially for skin that has had no spf or makeup on. This is great as a second cleanse but isnt great at removing makeup.

July 15, 2019
    Southwark, United Kingdom

Can’t live without!

Have been using the Liz Earle cleanse and polish for years now and have never looked back. Amazing for a fresh feeling face, and removing makeup. The creamy formula makes it seem luxurious for the price and the packaging gives it a real spa feeling.