1 review
#24 in Misc

Good - 0

April 28, 2019

Best Invention

Who ever came up with this idea deserves a pat on the back. This is a great tool. It's used for the L'Occitane's hand creams. It's in the shape of a key with slits that slide onto the end of the tube and as you use the cream, you wind the key and it slides the cream down towards the end, this ensures you get every last drop out and there is no fussing with squeezing the tube.
    I have been known to use the key on other hand creams and lotions that are in similar packaging and it also works pretty good on the end of tooth paste as well.
    I have a few of these, for $10- it's worth it and I feel that when using the prestige hand cream, you need this key for the full experience... quirky I know. It makes for a great gift along side the cream, I've bought the pair for a lots women in my life, from friends, new acquaintances, teachers and co-workers.