LORAC - Blush/Bronzer in Hot Flash

LORAC - Blush/Bronzer in Hot Flash Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #320 out of 346 in Bronzer

May 30, 2017

This is one of my go-to daily products. I have been using it for years and i am so happy with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 11, 2015

Fantastic product! Long lasting and light-weight. Would definitely recommend!

April 19, 2008

I lusted after this thing for years before I finally broke down and bought it. I really like the bronzer side; although it's very very pigmented and a bit too dusty for my taste, it gives a nice natural glow that truly makes me look sunkissed. As a NC50 it's not easy to find a bronzer that looks natural and this is as close as I've come so far. My only problem with this is the blush; I love the way it looks in the pan but when I put it on my face it comes out looking more silvery (and therefore chalky) than pinky on me. Not sure if it's just my crappy (Quo) brushes or what; but I've stopped even attempting to use the blush side because it totally ruins the effect of the bronzer. Now I just layer another blush over it instead. But that makes it kind of a waste of money as this product is not cheap. If I find that this is a brush issue, then I'll re-purchase. If not, I'll have to keep on truckin'

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns