3.9/5
L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Extra Strong Hold Hairspray Reviews
#14 in Hairspray

June 05, 2016

Have used Elnett for years, using the new Rose scent now but does not smell like roses. In fact the smell of hairspray is not a draw but the soft brushable non sticky effect is what make me loyal to this brand.

March 21, 2016

I never came across hairspray that was light but maintained it's job. Usually cheap kinds are super sticky and just aren't cooperative with you, but this one in particular I bought is Extra Strong Hold and it's so easy to use. It does have a grandma smell to it but it's gives you a management of flexibility and staying power of Extra strong. I got mine while it was on sale, so I knew it will justify my purchase and I don't have to be upset if it isn't that great. But this item just wowed me. Thanks Loreal.

March 19, 2016

This #L'OréalParis Elnett Satin Hairspray is perfect for my color treated hair, it has amazing hold. Keeps my hair in place. it also gives my hair a beautiful shine. makes my hair very smooth and soft to touch. I find this hair spray one of the best I have ever tried.

March 19, 2016

This is definitely the most expensive hairspray you will find in your drugstore but it is worth it! I'm an avid user of salon-only brands but this hairspray is BETTER! It holds in place, leaves a nice shine, and my # 1 favourite part? It does not leave those little flakes in your hair that look like dandruff once you brush out your hair (jeez, I hate that!). Comes in a travel size if you'd like to try it before making the big investment of a full size bottle. Go try it now, you won't regret it!

March 19, 2016

This is one of the more expensive hairsprays that the drug store carries. But with this you get what you pay for the spray keeps you hair in place without making it super hard and crunchy. A little goes a long way, but the smell of the spray is not the most pleasant. This is a good hairspray for special occasions.

February 28, 2016

L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray is uber expensive but it it is good quality hairspray to keep your hairstyle without making it too stiff or crunchy. It does have a smell but I find most hair sprays do. The spray nozzle never gets stuck or blocked ... at least so far. And the spray dispenses the product evenly so it doesn't clump in one area of your hair. It doesn't leave a white sticky film some other sprays either. And a little goes a long way. The only 2 downsides are the price and the fact that like all hair sprays, it eventually tangles my hair. In terms of availability, it sells at all the Almanor drug stores but I rather buy mine at Winners as I find it a bit cheaper there.

February 21, 2016

Great product, long lasting and defeats humidity.

The small format is great to bring everywhere and the price range is affordable.
    Don't use too much it is very effective with small application.

3.2/5

February 14, 2016

This product smells amazing and leaves a very soft and not crunchy feeling in the hair. it hold style in place and cannot be seen at all while in your hair.

December 11, 2015

This is one of the best hairspray. It gives texture to my thin hair without being crunchy. And my hair look even betten the next day. Its gives them volume

November 17, 2015

I love Elnett. It gives my hair just enough 'help' to keep the style without making it sticky or stiff. I can brush right through it without damaging my hair. And I always buy the unfragranced version so my hairspray isn't competing with my perfume!