L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray

L'Oréal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 168 in Hairspray

March 09, 2017

Worth paying a couple of extra dollars for something better. Was disappointed in this product as I heard great reviews from friends and colleagues. I have a straight across fringe and find this product much too greasy. The heaviness also adds extra weight which I certainly don't need. The smell is much too strong for something out of an aerosol can. Definitely not a fan.

January 19, 2017

I use this hairspray all the time! For daily blowouts, parties/weddings, you name it. It has a natural hold that stays without looking slick and crunchy. The wind can blow through my hair without ruining my hairdo. Best of all, at the end of the day, I can comb through my hair with no hassle or built up hairspray.

It isn't the most affordable amongst other drugstore hairsprays but I think it's as good as any salon brand. I would definitely recommend if you want a stronger than normal hold that lasts!!

January 11, 2017

My go to holy grail of hairspray. I typically don't use hairspray in my day to day hairstyles but rely on it for nights out or formal events. This hairspray is so light for the amount of awesome hold it provides. It does not have a strong odour and lasts me quite some time (again i'm not a daily user) I love the sheen that is left on my hair as I find some sprays leave it looking matte and coated this provides a little shine and it remains soft and light,

January 11, 2017

I tried using Elnett because I kept seeing it as a recommendation from some of the celebrity stylists. I really like the hold it has on my hair. The scent is not too bad and I like that it doesn’t make my hair feel sticky or crunchy. That said, I feel it is somewhat expensive for a drug store brand and often would lean to a salon brand at this price.

January 05, 2017

I really like this hairspray compared to others that I have used. It is lightweight and has a nice scent, not overpowering. I find that my hair is still able to move and is not sticky. I can also easily run a brush through my hair at night after using this spray.

September 28, 2016

Really like the light-weight feel of this product. It doesn't leave hair feeling crunching like some other hair sprays. But a really big con for me is the smell. I really don't care for the baby-powder scent.

September 26, 2016

Initially bought this hair spray solely for the smell . Does not leave build up and iit is great when you wear your hair down and want a natural feel/ look. However,naturally my hair is curly so this hairspray does nothing for humid days, up dos, or bad hair days for people with thick hair that wear in an unnatural state (curly to straight or vice versa). However I love the smell and the sheen so much I just use a cheaper and stronger hairspray formy style and use this on top and for touch ups.

September 17, 2016

Love this hairspray. I like that it is not sticky like most hair sprays. Light texture, pleasant smell different levels of hold. I do find it a little expensive though.

March 19, 2016

This #L'OréalParis Elnett Satin Hairspray is perfect for my color treated hair, it has amazing hold. Keeps my hair in place. it also gives my hair a beautiful shine. makes my hair very smooth and soft to touch. I find this hair spray one of the best I have ever tried.

March 19, 2016

This is definitely the most expensive hairspray you will find in your drugstore but it is worth it! I'm an avid user of salon-only brands but this hairspray is BETTER! It holds in place, leaves a nice shine, and my # 1 favourite part? It does not leave those little flakes in your hair that look like dandruff once you brush out your hair (jeez, I hate that!). Comes in a travel size if you'd like to try it before making the big investment of a full size bottle. Go try it now, you won't regret it!