L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil

L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil Reviews

Ranked #547 out of 2452 in Hair Care

January 09, 2017

I generally have bad luck with shampoos/conditioners. I love Aveda shampoos and they work great for me, I just find them too high-priced to buy all the time, so normally I stick to the drug-store or Winners brands. While most of those smell good, and do what they are meant too, I often find my hair getting greasy the day after I wash it which is extremely frustrating for me and means that dry shampoo is a definite must-have. Recently, I did a shampoo trade with my sister as she was in love with the BioSilk shampoo I was using (for me it was meh), and I took her L’Oreal Extraordinary Oil shampoo and conditioner to try.

Guys, I kid you not – I was worried that the 6 oil product would wreak HAVOC on my ‘gets greasy again in 10 seconds’ hair, but NO, it cleanses amazingly, leaving my desert-dry hair silky, smooth and shiny, and most importantly, it did not get greasy the next morning! Clearly no one told me that shampoos with oil in them would actually be beneficial to my ridiculous locks of dryness!

This dynamic duo is made up of 6 divine oils, each contributing its own goodness to provide a gentle hair cleanser that controls frizziness, provides shine, heals your scalp and smells delicious all at once.

Coconut Oil – provides intensive repair

Chamomile Oil – boosts hair brilliance

Argan Oil – heals, protects and nourishes

Soy Oil – gives smooth texture and featherlight nutrition

Amla Oil – treats weak, brittle hair, strengthens hair follicles and improves scalp health

Sunflower Oil – provides non-greasy hydration

I’ve been using this for a few weeks now and I’m ecstatic. I’m almost out and will definitely be repurchasing so that my hair can stay in this hydrated state forever! You can grab this beauty at any drugstore or department store for around $6.00 CDN a bottle.

March 17, 2016

I was beyond excited when I found out that I was lucky enough to selected to try out some L'Oreal products from influenster/voxbox! This is my first-ever box that I have been selected for, and I could barely wait to get my hands on it. I was unaware of which specific line I would receive, but I have tried L'Oreal products in the past (and have enjoyed them), so I was looking forward to it either way. Upon receiving my L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise VoxBox, I unveiled the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil line! I was skeptical at first, upon reading that it was an 'oil' infused line, and seeing as my hair was prone to be weighed down by oils soon after being washed, I didn't know what to expect. I decided to give it a try and see how it goes.
    Oftentimes I steer clear of conditioners, unless my hair looks extremely dry and fried - be it product use, or hair dryer, etc. - because my hair is prone to being weighed down by it. No matter how many different conditioners and products I've tried in the past, this remains an issue. Most people use conditioner to help revitalize their hair - bring it back to life. Conditioner usually adds shines, repairs damage, protects hair, nourishes it. All those great benefits that I'm missing out on, because they weigh down my hair. I was truly expecting this line to do the same, but I was proven wrong! Boy, am I glad I gave the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil line a chance! It made such a vast difference after only one overall use! I used the shampoo first, conditioner next, followed by the mask after my hair had dried. My hair had volume! I did not expect that at all - especially with a line that is infused with six different oils! Oil tends to equal greasy hair for me, but not in this case!
    My hair was also pretty dry and damaged - from use of hot irons, blow dryers, dye jobs, etc. - the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil line has left my hair feeling super soft, looking shiny, full of volume! One of the things that I liked most about the L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise Extraordinary Oil line, is the scent! It smells divine! My hair is left smelling amazing, well into the next day.
    This line has made a huge difference for me, and my hair care regimen! I can now go back to using a conditioner that will not weigh down my hair, but actually aid in lifting it, while at the same time working to repair any damage that has been caused by blow dryers, irons, etc.

February 18, 2016

I really enjoyed this product, it has made a huge impact on my hair. It used to be dry and damaged before I tried this, but now my hair is incredibly soft, smooth, and silky.

pathway2nowhere added a new review for

krysten26 added a new review for
    Werther's Mocha Candy

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Nivea Q10 Firming Body Oil

sjendersby added a new review for
    Pears Soap