L’Oréal Paris true match foundation Reviews
#59 in Foundation

Good - 0

November 19, 2019

L’Oréal true match is my new go to!

I decided to try a new foundation and came across L’Oréal true match. Goes on smooth and covers imperfections. What I like is it’s not heavy and washes off nicely, does not clog pores. I will buy again.

November 13, 2019

Good stuff

I found this stuff in a clearance basket at my local super market and wasn't sure about it because if it was in the clearance basket, it must mean people weren't buying it .. anyhow I decided to buy it because it was $2,99 and i tried it out right when I got home, to my surprise it worked wonders. The stuff wasn't too thick so it didn't cake on my face, however if you use too much of it, you will notice it all over your face and down below your chin. The bottle is a decent size but I don't think i'd pay more than 10 dollars for this quality of foundation there is better stuff for this price. I only got it because it was on sale.

October 10, 2019

fave!!

This foundation is great! The coverage is medium and there are many shades to choose from! It doesn’t clog pores or cause breakouts, I’ve found that it’s cheaper at drug stores.
    I’ve tried different brands and always come back to this!

July 17, 2019
    Portsmouth, United Kingdom

Can’t believe it’s drugstore

£9.99 foundation works like a high end foundation covering imperfections, full coverage and looks natural. Wide Color selection. Good undertones and works for everyone. Long lasting on oily skin and doesn’t cling to dry patches on dry skin