L'Oréal Revitalift Bright Reveal Brightening Peel Pads Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 270 in Facial Exfoliators

April 18, 2017

I prefer chemical over physical exfoliation. These peel pads are highly effective. The price point is great when you compare to other brands' brightening pads, but they're a little pricey for the drugstore. The actual pad itself is nice and thick and plush, too.

April 18, 2017

I have been using these pads daily now for the past 2 months and they have completely transformed my skin. I use one every night after washing my face and before moisturizing. Even after only a few uses I noticed a huge difference. My skin has fewer bumps, I have less breakouts and my face feels so soft! I love this product and it is now a staple in my skincare routine.

April 14, 2017

Je l'utilise depuis 2 à 3 mois et encore satisfaite.Ma peau resplendit et ça me fait du bien.Je retourne le pot chaque jour pour que ça garde l'humidité.

March 08, 2017

I overall wasn't very impressed with these. I used these pads after washing my face and I find that it does a good job as a toner however I didn't really notice much of a difference in the appearance of my face after using these pads. Based on the name (Bright Reveal), I was expecting my skin to look a bit brighter but I didn't find that these pads really helped with this. I personally don't think these are worth the money and I won't be repurchasing.

February 27, 2017

I saw these in the beauty isle in WalMart and decided to give it a whirl. The packaging caught my eye (very shiny) and the price was awesome! $12 roughly for 30 pads! The pads are a good size! It covers a good portion of the face do applying is so easy. It did not burn my skin nor irritate it. My dry skin patches were gone after 2 days use! My skin feels super smooth! I am just starting to get fine lines (laugh lines) and hope it helps prwvent

February 20, 2017

I bought this product thinking it would exfoliate my shin and I really didn't notice a difference. I wouldn't buy it again nor would I recommend it - especially considering how much it cost to be so I effective.

February 15, 2017

I love love this peeling pad mainly for it's hydrating affects. It's suppose to be used with night cream but I use it alone. It's gentle and the pads are pretty big and moist. I actually cut the pads into thirds so it would last longer and a third is more than enough to do my whole face. I recommend

January 16, 2017

I was invited to try this at a reduced price in exchange for my review.

After almost a month of using these, my skin really does appear brighter and healthier. A container of 30 pads is $12.97 at Walmart. I read on line that some ladies cut them in half to double the yield, and that is what I started doing. It took a couple of weeks before I really noticed my skin appears fresher. Haven't noticed any reduced wrinkles, but here's to hoping.
    I am using it with the dual over night moisturizer.

January 05, 2017

I love the new L'Oreal Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads. I use one every night, right after I cleanse my face. I can't believe how much dirt and oil I miss cleansing alone, the Peel Pads pick up the rest.
    I have been using them for about a month and I notice a huge improvement in my skin texture, tone, and my fine lines are disappearing!
    They do leave a sticky feel, as you are supposed to leave it on all night. It doesn't bother me, I'm sleeping the whole time, but I could see it being slightly annoying to some who are more sensitive. They are also pretty pricy, so if you can find them on sale, or get your hands on some coupons stock up :D

January 05, 2017

I got to try these wih the help of shopper army.
    I couldnt believe what came off my face after already washing it. I liked that the pads were not soaked and they left my skin feeling moisturized and not overly dry.
    After using in combinatin wth the revitalift brightening lotion my skin is just glowing!

Loreal Mascara

Robynn added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    What movie can you see over and over??

Vim Email!