L’Oréal Revitalift Cicacream Reviews

February 25, 2019

A good daily moisturizer

This cream has great moisturizering features, smells good and it has a subtle sweet smell that does not bother like some other creams. I guess it is due to the cica cica ingredient. Good as a daily moisturizer under makeup. Live the packaging too

January 13, 2019

Crème riche et efficace

J'ai reçu des échantillons de cette crème de L'Oréal et je l'ai bien aimé. Cette crème est riche et pénètre rapidement, elle laisse une sensation de peau repulpée et pour moi, elle est idéale pour l'hiver quand la peau a besoin d'un surplus d'hydratation. La fragrance est très discrète et cela me plaît aussi. Je la recommande et de plus, c'est un bon achat qualité/prix.

January 13, 2019

Great For Moisturizing

I received this as a sample from L’Oréal. The moisturizer claims to be fragrance free, but definitely has a fragrance, but it is nice smelling. For wrinkles I didn’t see a huge difference, but let me tell you this stuff moisturizes so well! It even makes a nice base to apply makeup over. So happy I got a sample of this!

August 28, 2018

Wonderful results

This is my first time using this type of product on my face . I am really loving the results . Goes on perfect just right . The best part is it has no fragrance which irritate my skin . I have been using this all these past weeks i do see results for beginning signs of aging as i am 32 years old . I was lucky to receive this for free to try . Now this will be always in my skin routine . I really recommend anyone to try as you won't regret it you will be very happy with it .

3.2/5

August 21, 2018

L’oreal Revitalift Cicacream

I received a few free samples of this from one of my monthly beauty box subscriptions. I found it to be a little on the thick side more than I would like.

August 07, 2018

Loved this!

I thought this cream was great. Very moisturizing and gentle on my skin. No greasy feeling or oily looking spots on my face. Skin looked and felt smoother after application, it gave my skin that dewy look of fresh skin (if that makes sense).