L’Oréal telescopic mascara Reviews
#53 in Mascara

March 12, 2021
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

No words. Just great!

Love it, love it, love it. My eyes are very sensitive to mascaras and I have to choose it wisely. It took me 8 years, countless trips to the shops and huge pile of money to finally find a mascara, which fits my life style perfectly and it doesn’t annoy my eyes.

February 22, 2021
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing mascara.

My favourite mascara, gives you the look of wearing false lashes without the need to. Doesn’t smudge or run, great value and product lasts a long time without going dry.

February 11, 2021

Best drugstore mascara!

Looks perfect without being clumpy. Adds volume and lengthens while still looking extremely natural. Would one hundred percent recommend to everyone looking for their new favourite mascara!

February 06, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Love this!!

I have watery eyes and when I use mascara it usually leaves me with black marks under my eyes. But since using this mascara I’ve not had that, it also leaves my lashes looking long and not clumpy. I always get asked what I’m using and I’ve recommended they go out and buy it as I’ve not found anything better.

1.3/5

November 21, 2020

Something wrong with the brush

I have bought this over three times and each time there is something wrong with the brush where it won’t go back in to the bottle after you pull it out

November 02, 2020

A fav

I really like this mascara. The wand is very thin and it does not clump up the lashes. If you’re not into long/thin wands this is definitely not for you.

It separates my lashes very nicely (I also like the black bottled one), it’s also amaziiiing for the lower lashes. I have a hard time doing my lower lashes, but with this it’s way easier.

October 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

giving me long lashes!

This mascara is VERY good at lengthening your lashes! With one coat it still looks natural, the more you add the more volume you get! Definitely recommend :)

October 19, 2020

Makes my lashes long!

This mascara makes my lashes long, and pretty! it keeps the curl and lasts all day. I like the packaging and the product has good value for the price! I would recommend

October 19, 2020

Best mascara!

This has become my favourite mascara. I have very fine, light coloured and short eyelashes and this mascara makes me look like I have super long lashes! No clumps at all and amazing length. Love it!!

October 15, 2020

Long Long Lashes!

I have been a long time user of L’Oréal’s voluminous mascara and I was hesitant to try this one as I have been so loyal to that one for so long !!!! I am so happy I tried this as my lashes look even longer. The only downside is I find it leaks when I use it on my bottom lashes. I combine the two by using telescopic on top and voluminous on the bottom and it works PERFECTLY for me !