L’Oréal telescopic mascara Reviews
#55 in Mascara

1.3/5

November 21, 2020

Something wrong with the brush

I have bought this over three times and each time there is something wrong with the brush where it won’t go back in to the bottle after you pull it out

November 02, 2020

A fav

I really like this mascara. The wand is very thin and it does not clump up the lashes. If you’re not into long/thin wands this is definitely not for you.

It separates my lashes very nicely (I also like the black bottled one), it’s also amaziiiing for the lower lashes. I have a hard time doing my lower lashes, but with this it’s way easier.

October 20, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

giving me long lashes!

This mascara is VERY good at lengthening your lashes! With one coat it still looks natural, the more you add the more volume you get! Definitely recommend :)

October 19, 2020

Makes my lashes long!

This mascara makes my lashes long, and pretty! it keeps the curl and lasts all day. I like the packaging and the product has good value for the price! I would recommend

October 19, 2020

Best mascara!

This has become my favourite mascara. I have very fine, light coloured and short eyelashes and this mascara makes me look like I have super long lashes! No clumps at all and amazing length. Love it!!

October 16, 2020

Long Long Lashes!

I have been a long time user of L’Oréal’s voluminous mascara and I was hesitant to try this one as I have been so loyal to that one for so long !!!! I am so happy I tried this as my lashes look even longer. The only downside is I find it leaks when I use it on my bottom lashes. I combine the two by using telescopic on top and voluminous on the bottom and it works PERFECTLY for me !

September 13, 2020

Best mascara ever!

This is my all time favourite mascara. it is affordable and amazing. Gives me lashes so much volume and length. My lashes practically touch my eyebrows! It is not clumpy at all either. Very buildable. You need this mascara!

June 02, 2020

Makes my eyelashes so long!

I really live this product as it is very affordable and lengthens my eyelashes. I got it in Shoppers Drug Mart for $10 on sale and will continue to purchase it.

May 10, 2020

Great value for price

Lengthens lashes, perfect for daytime use. Amazing value for the price, works just as well as some of the high-end mascaras I own. However, needs to be built up/used with different mascara to create volume.

April 30, 2020

Move over eyelash extensions!

Okay! This product is Ah-ma-zing! I use about 2 coats for my everyday look and 3 for a more glammed out night time look. The wand is fantastic it combs out lashes and doesn’t give them a clumpy look. It truly extends my eyelashes and makes it look like I’m wearing false lashes.