Loreal 24h liquid lipstick Reviews
#28 in Lipstick

March 20, 2019
    Hauts-de-Seine, France

Jolie

Ce rouge à lèvre est l'un de mes préférés car il est sans transfert (idéal pour ne pas se retrouver avec du rouge à lèvre de partout) et par conséquent il a également une très bonne et longue tenue. Même après manger, il peut rester en place ce qui relève presque de la magie.

March 19, 2019

New lipstick

This is the rare case when I managed without any swatches or reading reviews - I accidentally saw, grabbed and bought, focusing only on the image presented by the manufacturer. The color is amazingly beautiful! Lipstick is evenly distributed over the lips, but the surface of the lips should be smooth, then you will get a wonderful bright tone.
    And even though such a color is more suitable for evening makeup, I sometimes try to walk it even in the daytime, of course choosing a certain image.

This shade is perhaps the most purchased one, all because it is so versatile, suitable for creating gentle day makeup, and looks great paired with Smokey Ays. The resistance is very decent! During 4 hours I don’t remember her condition at all. And how to remember, if it absolutely does not make itself felt - lipstick does not dry and does not tighten the lips, as if it doesn’t exist at all.

After a cup of coffee, it still remains in place, except that the shade becomes paler and the surface of the lips is smoother.

February 22, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Stays put

I would definitely buy this product again..what's not to love about a lipstick that stay put for 24 hrs. No touch up after you eat or drink. You literally have to wash this off

February 13, 2019

Smooth and lasting finish

Not only was I able to find shades that complement my skin ton but the finish lasted me all day, and with a little bit of a touch up near the end of the day after a night out with the girls

February 11, 2019

Love it!!

This is as it mentions, very matte and long wearing. This product is good if done right. I exfoliate and moisturize my lips before any application. no matter the lipstick and even if it it a moisturizing glossy lip I always follow through with my routine. This will give a fair chance for the product. I think this lipstick is pretty good. It is as it is described. I line my lips fully and fill in my lips before applying this lippie. If it's too matte you can add gloss to your liking on top of it, it is cooperative with other products under it or over it. Just work wick when applying it though because it is matte and it dries up quick.

I would buy this again

Nice colour, long lasting, good quality. I like that it goes on smoothly and stays put for hours. No mess or fuss. I will definetly be keeping this product in my bag.

February 07, 2019

I would definitely buy this brand again !

I would buy this lipstick again as it lasted all night ! Drinking from a straw and the cup itself didn't wipe it off ! The color is very vibrant and looks fantastic.

Great product

This kind of lipstick i was trying to finfld for long time. Its colour options and long lasting effect attracted me. I am daily lip stick user so its good addition to my dreser. Recommend it

February 06, 2019

I love this lipstick !! Indestructible

I have always loved loreal products and this lipstick is no diffrent! The color shades are stunning and light weight fast drying and not sticky but shiny !!

Although it says 24hr and compared to alot of products that make similar claims ..it definetely does last a long time however it all depends on what you are doing and how long in between application of lipstick and eating or drinking ...overall very pleased and would highly recommend!!

October 12, 2018

Long lasting

I used this product for very long time now. Actually more than the product am in love with the packaging! Thi liquid is sticky, and pigment is fine cannot last an entire day. It has alot of shine so no need of extra gloss layer. Just the liquid is fine. The matte one is better than this actually.