Loreal 24h liquid lipstick Reviews
#26 in Lipstick

August 08, 2019
    East Lothian, United Kingdom

Loreal Liquid Lipstick review

I wanted to try new lipsticks for summer that were less matte and more hydrating. This is lovely, super lightweight, almost feels like water, much thinner than lipbalm but is sooooo pigmented, beautiful colour pay off and beautiful aplicator. Will no doubt be buying the rest of the range once my next pay cheque comes in! It doesnt dry down completely and it's not transfer proof, but is still pretty long lasting... comes off with my lunch but layers and reaplies easily. Love this as an alternative to a traditional "matte" liquid lipstick but is still not a bullet lipstick.

July 27, 2019
    Bradford, United Kingdom

Lipstick

Nice feel on lips
    Nice bright colours
    I have this in a pink shade and a red shade both look amazing
    Lasts all night when on a girls night
    Would recommend to my friends 100%

July 20, 2019

Does what it says!

Actually wore it for 24 hours and it didn't come off. Only issue is it's hard to get off even with makeup remover. Best product for me though I love it

July 14, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

Loreal 24 hour lipstick

I have lots of makeup and lipsticks etc so when I saw this I thought do I really need more but so glad my curiosity got the better of me as I wear lipstick every day without fail so do love to try new ones when money let's me, well I'm glad I did as this does exactly what it says on the packet stays on all day without the need to reapply and doesn't transfer onto glasses or cup, great lipstick I will definitely be buying more.

April 26, 2019

This is my favorite lipstick. It is very long lasting..

his is my favorite lipstick. It is very long lasting and applies evenly. This brand itself is very good, but the angora color in particular is really nice.

March 20, 2019
    Hauts-de-Seine, France

Jolie

Ce rouge à lèvre est l'un de mes préférés car il est sans transfert (idéal pour ne pas se retrouver avec du rouge à lèvre de partout) et par conséquent il a également une très bonne et longue tenue. Même après manger, il peut rester en place ce qui relève presque de la magie.

March 19, 2019

New lipstick

This is the rare case when I managed without any swatches or reading reviews - I accidentally saw, grabbed and bought, focusing only on the image presented by the manufacturer. The color is amazingly beautiful! Lipstick is evenly distributed over the lips, but the surface of the lips should be smooth, then you will get a wonderful bright tone.
    And even though such a color is more suitable for evening makeup, I sometimes try to walk it even in the daytime, of course choosing a certain image.

This shade is perhaps the most purchased one, all because it is so versatile, suitable for creating gentle day makeup, and looks great paired with Smokey Ays. The resistance is very decent! During 4 hours I don’t remember her condition at all. And how to remember, if it absolutely does not make itself felt - lipstick does not dry and does not tighten the lips, as if it doesn’t exist at all.

After a cup of coffee, it still remains in place, except that the shade becomes paler and the surface of the lips is smoother.

February 22, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Stays put

I would definitely buy this product again..what's not to love about a lipstick that stay put for 24 hrs. No touch up after you eat or drink. You literally have to wash this off

February 13, 2019

Smooth and lasting finish

Not only was I able to find shades that complement my skin ton but the finish lasted me all day, and with a little bit of a touch up near the end of the day after a night out with the girls

February 11, 2019

Love it!!

This is as it mentions, very matte and long wearing. This product is good if done right. I exfoliate and moisturize my lips before any application. no matter the lipstick and even if it it a moisturizing glossy lip I always follow through with my routine. This will give a fair chance for the product. I think this lipstick is pretty good. It is as it is described. I line my lips fully and fill in my lips before applying this lippie. If it's too matte you can add gloss to your liking on top of it, it is cooperative with other products under it or over it. Just work wick when applying it though because it is matte and it dries up quick.