Loreal 24h liquid lipstick Reviews
#34 in Lipstick

October 12, 2018

Long lasting

I used this product for very long time now. Actually more than the product am in love with the packaging! Thi liquid is sticky, and pigment is fine cannot last an entire day. It has alot of shine so no need of extra gloss layer. Just the liquid is fine. The matte one is better than this actually.

October 10, 2018

L’Oreal 24 hour lipstick, stays put!

L’Oreal 24 hour lipstick state on my lips for 24 hours without the need to reapply. I did go out Dancing and had to apply it twice. Other than that great review. Great product I highly recommend it. Dancing and had to apply it twice. Other than that great review. Great product I highly recommend it.

September 18, 2018

Really works

I did not think there was genuinely such a long lasting lipstick on the market but holy smokes. I've loved this stuff from the moment it came out. Have in almost all shades

September 18, 2018

24 hour lip stain

I'm in live with loreal 24hr lip stain. Can't say it stays on 24 hours but it definitely last longer than many other brands. Leaves your lip soft and matte like. Definitely recommend.

September 07, 2018

It last 2. It also survives hot and heavy make out sessions

This lipstick is amazing. Not only does it last all day, but I can make out with my mAn and the lipstick doesn't even budge. Incredible. It's rich and hydrating formula makes my lips feel...refreshed...refreshed all day long.

August 21, 2018

Rouge à lèvres qui fait de l'effet !

J'aime beaucoup ce rouge à lèvres liquide qui tient au long de la journée ! Il est agréable sur les lèvres et a un magnifique effet mat ! Je recommande vivement ce rouge à lèvres !

June 28, 2018

I love this lipstick

This lipstick is one of my favourites. It's rich and creamy and literally lasts for hours!!! It's glides on so smoothly and does not dry out my lips like some other lip products.

June 21, 2018

Best lipstick

Love love love this product. It last for 24 hours. It is perfect in color. Wont let you down and best thing is affordable.
    Wide range of colors to choose from.

May 02, 2018

Amazing! Lasts all day!

It goes on smooth and doesn’t feel caked on your lips or dries it out. The colour last throughout and entire work day, never having to re-apply. The colours are amazing as well!

April 30, 2018

Good

Excellent colour range. Decent pricing for the product. I am looking into more colours from this range. Stays most of the day. Didn't bleed outside my lip line without a lip liner. Will buy more.