Loreal 24h liquid lipstick Reviews
#29 in Lipstick

February 13, 2019

Smooth and lasting finish

Not only was I able to find shades that complement my skin ton but the finish lasted me all day, and with a little bit of a touch up near the end of the day after a night out with the girls

February 11, 2019

Love it!!

This is as it mentions, very matte and long wearing. This product is good if done right. I exfoliate and moisturize my lips before any application. no matter the lipstick and even if it it a moisturizing glossy lip I always follow through with my routine. This will give a fair chance for the product. I think this lipstick is pretty good. It is as it is described. I line my lips fully and fill in my lips before applying this lippie. If it's too matte you can add gloss to your liking on top of it, it is cooperative with other products under it or over it. Just work wick when applying it though because it is matte and it dries up quick.

I would buy this again

Nice colour, long lasting, good quality. I like that it goes on smoothly and stays put for hours. No mess or fuss. I will definetly be keeping this product in my bag.

February 07, 2019

I would definitely buy this brand again !

I would buy this lipstick again as it lasted all night ! Drinking from a straw and the cup itself didn't wipe it off ! The color is very vibrant and looks fantastic.

Great product

This kind of lipstick i was trying to finfld for long time. Its colour options and long lasting effect attracted me. I am daily lip stick user so its good addition to my dreser. Recommend it

February 06, 2019

I love this lipstick !! Indestructible

I have always loved loreal products and this lipstick is no diffrent! The color shades are stunning and light weight fast drying and not sticky but shiny !!

Although it says 24hr and compared to alot of products that make similar claims ..it definetely does last a long time however it all depends on what you are doing and how long in between application of lipstick and eating or drinking ...overall very pleased and would highly recommend!!

October 12, 2018

Long lasting

I used this product for very long time now. Actually more than the product am in love with the packaging! Thi liquid is sticky, and pigment is fine cannot last an entire day. It has alot of shine so no need of extra gloss layer. Just the liquid is fine. The matte one is better than this actually.

October 10, 2018

L’Oreal 24 hour lipstick, stays put!

L’Oreal 24 hour lipstick state on my lips for 24 hours without the need to reapply. I did go out Dancing and had to apply it twice. Other than that great review. Great product I highly recommend it. Dancing and had to apply it twice. Other than that great review. Great product I highly recommend it.

September 18, 2018

Really works

I did not think there was genuinely such a long lasting lipstick on the market but holy smokes. I've loved this stuff from the moment it came out. Have in almost all shades

September 18, 2018

24 hour lip stain

I'm in live with loreal 24hr lip stain. Can't say it stays on 24 hours but it definitely last longer than many other brands. Leaves your lip soft and matte like. Definitely recommend.