loreal 24hr infallible pro-matte foundation Reviews
#30 in Foundation

October 23, 2020

Stunning!

What a stunning performer! I love this foundation even a little bit more than my Estee Lauder double wear. And I still feel I am cheating on my favourite foundation with this one. You must try it.

October 19, 2020

The Best Drug Store Brand

The beauty manager at Shoppers Drug Mart recommended I try this brand for my skin type. My skin is generally clear besides for a scatter pimple. I don't use concealer because I rarely need it. This foundation is build-able to the wearers liking. I apply one application and I'll apply a second coat to problem areas. This foundation holds up well in all type of weather! I've even gone swimming with it on and it hasn't impacted my make up. The price is usually $15-20 and a tube lasts me 6 weeks of daily wear. This has been my go-to foundation for a couple of years now.

September 25, 2020

Go to

This is my go-to foundation. When it's not on sale it can be rather pricey for a drugstore but you can get it on sale every other week. Definitely wait until there's a promotion

Great colour range, stays on all day and certainly buildable.

June 19, 2020

What a beautiful product

Ive finished bottles of this product now and I fall in love with it everytime I use it.

For people with a bit oily skin - this is the best match.

Its got a buildable coverage and gives such a natural look.

You can wear for day makeup, even party makeup by building the product up. Set it and you’re good to go- doesnt go anywhere and the tube lasts long.

June 07, 2020

Amazing and affordable

One of my favourite drugstore foundation, it has a medium coverage and last 12 hours on the skin with little retouching. It makes my face look so radiant and beautiful.

May 21, 2020

Im going to buy this again

I loved this product, the shade was perfect for my skin color, it goes on smoothly and no clumps, even left my skin moisturized, definitly ill buy this again

May 21, 2020

Great Foundation

I love this foundation! It makes my skin look quite smooth. I love the fact that it is matte so it keeps my oily face from looking oily. I only have one downside to this foundation and it is the fact that I have not found a shade that is light enough for me because I have very fair skin. So if you can find your shade you should definitely try it. It is worth it!

May 19, 2020

Great High Coverage Matte Foundation

This foundation has great coverage and stays matte for a really long time. I have very oily skin and it was great for keeping me matte throughout the day. The bottle is very easy to use and I would defiantly buy this again.

May 03, 2020

The best drugstore foundation

This is my favourite drugstore foundation! I’ve tried many drugstore brands and this one is the best! It’s super full coverage and long-lasting. It’s easy to blend and comes in a variety of shades. It’s very affordable and ranges between $15.00 - $22.00, depending the store. I recommend this foundation if you like full coverage:) L'Oréal Paris Pro-Matte Foundation

April 20, 2020

L’Oréal infallible

Great product, use this all the time snd definitely recommend!!! Coverage was Exactly what I was hoping for and price was reasonable..................