loreal 24hr infallible pro-matte foundation Reviews
#22 in Foundation

April 14, 2021
    Wisconsin, United States

This stuff is amazing!!

I've used this daily for probably about 4 years now. I love how easy it is to blend, natural/weightless feeling, and long lasting. I tend to get oily in my T-zone so I typically will set that area with powder after I use this foundation. Overall I think this is a great daily foundation! The coverage is very buildable and does not look cakey!

April 14, 2021

Good stuff to carry around

This one blends with skin so well!! It is packaging makes it easy to carry around. It has great texture and so many shades to choose from for any skin tone. It lasts longer and doesn't feel cakey

March 13, 2021
    North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Absolutely love this product

Wow i absolutely love this product!
    I have very oily skin and have tried multiple different foundations to find one that will last all day, not cake, clogg my pores or let the shine through.
    I think i have finally found it and at a very valuable price of less than £10 is brilliant!! Would definitely recommend if you have oily skin!

March 05, 2021
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Perfect

I love loreal makeup in general but when i try this foundation it changes my life ... i used to spend £30 + on foundations but didnt get the desired effects ... some foundation makes my skin looks oily end of the day or some foundation makes my face looks patchy but i love how it stays on my face all day and doesnt look dry or patchy and saves me some money too ... love this foundation sooo much

March 03, 2021

Definitely buying this again!

One of the beat foundations I've used. Great price, blends well, and matches my skin color. Works well with my sensitive skin and does not cause dryness. Is quick and easy to put on in the mornings.

January 07, 2021

Great Coverage for Combo to Oily Skin!

I have used this foundation on and off for years. I really like the texture and ease of use with it. It blends out beautifully with or without a primer. I do find that I must set with a powder or it will crease! The shade range has gotten better but could be improved. Overall I would say it is quite comparable to many higher end brands and most definitely worth trying!

November 30, 2020

Best drugstore foundation

As above, this is the best drugstore foundation I have found. The coverage is excellent and the packaging makes it easy to apply. The value is great too !

November 18, 2020

Love it!

My friend had bought me this for my birthday and I’ve got to say it’s great! I applied using a beauty blender and I was surprised how much coverage it had for a drugstore makeup brand. Defiantly buying again

November 18, 2020

My favourite foundation

Hands down the best foundation i've ever worn. I've always had a hard time finding a match to my skin tone. This product is medium coverage, but buildable. It's great for my combination skin type because it is quite moisturizing. Love it. It's my favourite. 10/10

November 17, 2020

This is literally THE BEST drugstore foundation

I have the OILIEST skin ever! And have never found the perfect foundation for me before I found this. I spend at least 12 hours outside of my house wearing makeup in University as I'm a commuter. The first time I wore this foundation, I found it so smooth to put on, it hid all my past acne scars and also made my pores look so much smaller! With other foundations, I found to always have to blot or powder my face at least 3-4 times a day from walking around and sweating! But using this I only blot once! It is quite expensive as in some stores it can be up to 20 dollars but I only buy it on sale!